Baking

Clary POV
I was minding my own business in the kitchen and baking some cupcakes for Jace and I. They were red velvet; Jace's favourite. I was mixing the cake batter when I felt an arm snake around my waist.
"Whatcha doing baby?" Jace asked as he buried his face into my hair and kissed the back of my head.
"Baking," I responded, continuing. I felt Jace nod and retract his arm. I pay no mind to it until I feel something hit the back of my head. I turn slowly on my heel to see Jace smirking with flour in his hand. I give him a look and roll my eyes before turning back around and continue making the cupcake batter.

I don't pay much mind to Jace until I feel something crack on the top of my head. I turn around on my heel to see Jace smiling, holding an egg shell in his left hand.
"I am going to murder you." I said, glaring at him. He raises an eyebrow.
"Oh really? Bring it on, Ginger." I put down my spoon and lunge at him, he steps out of the way, but not fast enough to miss me. My arm clips his side and I get whipped around. I stare him down until he runs at me, grabbing my hips and picking me up, turning me upside down.
"Jace!!! Put me down!!" I squeal in delight as he shakes me around.
"You didn't say the magic word, Ginger."
"Pleeeeaaase!!!!" I scream, laughing as he turns me right side up, facing him. I wrap my legs around his waist to tease a little bit. He bites his lip and looks and me intensely. I squint my eyes and lean in close to him, millimetres away from his lips. I could feel his breathing getting shakier before he closed the gap between us. I leaned closer to him and I felt his arms tighten around me, holding me closer to his body. I felt him draw the edge of his tongue trace my bottom lip, begging for entrance. I allowed it, just to deny it right after. I could feel him groan in frustration, making me giggle on his lips. He rings his hand to the hem of my shirt and runs his hand up underneath it, making me open my mouth and take in a quick breath. He quickly granted himself entrance and explored my mouth with his tongue.

Before we could get more heated, I pulled away from him.

"I want to finish baking, if you don't mind." I told him, getting down from his grip.
"But love... my pants are a little small now..." I rolled my eyes and blushed.
"After I'm finished baking... meet me in our room. I can help with that." I whispered in his ear. I heard him growl under his breath and he left the room. I just smiled and finished the cupcakes, excited for our plans later...