Part #3

(YN) wakes up , and looks around.
Thoughts "Well , I discovered a new perk of being an Automaton. I'm not sleepy ! If only I had that perk in my previous life... "

Arthur : Morning (YN)...
(YN) : Oh, good morning. How do you feel.
Arthur : Terrible, the cave's floor is the worst thing to sleep on...
(YN) : Well , let's head to this town you mentioned before .
Arthur : Give a few minutes.

Few minutes later.

(YN) and Arthur , came out from a cave to proceed their journey. But...

??? : I got you !

Someone's paws wrapped around (YN)'so waist .

(YN) : Oh, it's you...
Arthur : As I said yesterday...
Jinko : Mine ! <3
(YN) : Do I have any chances , of getting rid of her , without killing her ?
Arthur : Your chances are pretty low.
Jinko : You're meanie ! Why are so rude ? You don't like me ?
(YN) : I said it before.
Jinko : Waaaaaaahaah ;_;. Why *sob* everyone thinks that I'm weird, everyone despises me because I'm different. Even my kin thinks that i-
(YN) : *in a distance* NINGERUNDAYOOOOO.
Arthur : Why did you said this, now she noticed it !
(YN) : "Because author is a JoJo fan"

And suddenly , you tripped over a small rock, and your face planted into the ground.

(YN) : Ow.

Later....

And now they are heading to the town and SHE is with them. Her hands were wrapped around (YN)'s hand, and she was purring. (YN) wanted to shrug her off but she was too cute to resist .
(YN) : Hey, Jinko I've never got your name . What is your name ?
Jinko : Kohako.
(YN) : Well, quote and quote "nice" too meet you Kohako.
Arthur : Well , it seems that you get along !
(YN) : If only you knew how uncomfortable am I now.
Artur : You're not being honest don't you ? 😏
(YN) : What do you mean.
Arthur : Despite the lack of a time I know you, I noticed that you always doing things straight. Which means, that you would've shrugged her of long ago. And that mea-
(YN) : Cut it off ! And , how far that town is ?
Arthur : We almost there.

Few minutes later

They entered this town, and Arthur showed the way to the guild. When they entered , nobody was there , except for an girl that was standing behind the desk. She saw them and said .

Reception : Greetings , adventurers !
How can I help you ?
Arthur : I need a guild card for this big fell'a *points at (YN)*
(YN) : *sigh* I want to join.
Reception : But , your wife isn't against this ?
(YN) : I'm not married...
Reception : I'm sorry, just mistook you two as a couple...

*points at you and Kohako, that is still clinging on your arm.*

Kohako : *blush* [definetly aroused snicker] Not yet... Not yet...
(YN) : *shrugs her off* Keep dreaming
THOT.
Kohako : Meanie....
(YN) : I don't care about what you're thinking about me. But.... [MENACING] If you're will keep bringing me trouble. I don't think that you'll like what will happen.

Later...

(YN) : So Arthur, where are we heading now ?
Arthur : To the Iron Mountain.
Kohako : But, why ?
Arthur : Because , I don't want to meet more of stronger monsters,and get corrupted, its better to meet (YN)'s cousins instead .
(YN) : Cousins ?
Arthur : Well, they are similar to your race (YN). But they are different in their body structure, and they are assholes. Seriously. They are just metal replications of normal humans but they are very strong and normally their height is 7-10 feet's. And they are the one of the last uncorrupted demi-human's that exist along with elf's and dwarfs.
(YN) : They were intelligent enough to tell the demons to fuck off.
Arthur : They just can't interbreed with other races then your race.
(YN) : Oh.
Kohako : I met one of them. That man was so mean... And I clawed his face.
(YN) : So , how they are called again ?
Arthur : They entitled themselves as the "Ironkin" and refuse to accept other name. And if one of them starts picking on you , its normal. Really, the last thing we need is fight with them.
Keeper : "Do not worry (YN) , as I said there shouldn't be trouble with fighting."
(YN) : "Key word is ,"shouldn't".

They went to the inn and rented two rooms , one for guy's and another for Kohako. (YN) went to the balcony , because he wanted to talk with Keeper.

(YN) : "Keeper , I wanted to ask..."
Keeper : "What is troubling you ?"
(YN) : "What exactly happened , in this world ?"
Keeper : "Creator gave this worlds Demon Lord a power to leak energy from imprisoned souls of all corrupted humans and demi-humans.
Which means , that corrupted people cant reach to the Soulstream after they die and they cant reincarnate."
(YN) : "Why didn't you free them ?"
Keeper : "The problem is that I have a countless of realms to deal with , and if I quit from the Middle Realm, there is a possibility that everything will collapse like a card house. But I still can manifest myself as a spirit or ghost."
(YN) : "Oh , I understood. Thanks for telling me."
Keeper : "Thanks for understanding."

And (YN) went back , and fall asleep.