Squad Meeting

On his way to meet up with his teammates Naruto couldn't help but feel anxious about meeting his team.

I wonder if they'll even except me, I mean I am called The Demon, thinks Naruto.

The sound of two girls snap him out of his thoughts. I can't believe Iruka-Sensei let that baka pass, he's soooo annoying says a brunette girl. Ah look, here comes the damn abomination now says the brunette girls boyfriend. Guys let's teach this scum a lesson! A shocked and crying Naruto is beatin down within seconds because Naruto refused to fight back.

As the leader was about to go for his kunai a hand grasped his hand and threw him away. What the hell do you think you're doing?!! yelled Obito Uchiha. This demon doesn't deserve to live yells the leader. As the kid finishes his sentence the Third Hokage intervenes and takes Naruto away.

(At Hokage Tower)

Naruto I'm sorry for what happened, says the Third. Old Man why does everybody hate me?

Thinking about how to respond Lord Third made his decision. I'll tell you when your team and joint team arrive.

(Time Skip 10 minutes later)

Team Kakashi and Team Obito I called you here to discuss a very important issue that has to deal with Naruto here.

Hn, why should I care responded Sasuke. Because Naruto is the heir to three of the most elite and famous clans respond Hiruzen. Everyone excluding the adults widen their eyes in disbelief.

Before anyone can respond Hiruzen continued by revealing that Naruto is the "jailer" for the nine tailed fox. Ino and Sakura look at Naruto with sad looks and felt bad for mistreating Naruto. Breaking the silence the Third says, now I'm going to tell you who your parents are. Naruto breaks out of his shocked state and responds.

Ojii-san, did they love me?, asked Naruto. Yes, your parents love you very much. Your mother is Kushina Uzumaki, aka the hot blooded Habanero, a prankster like you. She was the ninetails jailer before you. What?, yelled Naruto. Easy Naruto, said the Third, your mother was very respected. This calmed Naruto. Besides your father beat up anyone who disrespected your mother, responded Hiruzen. Who was my father, asked a curious Naruto. Kakashi stepped forward and said, he was my sensei and inspiration. His name is Minato Namikaze, aka Yellow Flash and Fourth Hokage. This proclamation left everyone in the room shocked.

End

I've already decided the pairings. However I'm only going to reveal Naruto's and it's a harem.

Naruto x Sakura x Ino x Kushina x Mikoto x Tsunade x Samui