As I'm walking away I get a series of 'happy birthday" from everyone. I thank them and continue to the pack Infirmity. Even though I took off today I still wanted to stop by to check on my patients. When I turned 15 I wanted to start my education to be able to come a pack doctor. I studied my butt off and was able to become a doctor just a few months back.

I arrive at the infirmity not long after. I smile at the nurses at the nurse station. I grab my patients charts and look over them, seeing how they did over the night.

"Uh your not supposed to be here." Nurse Calle  says glaring at me, she doesn't hold it for long though and smirks at me.

"I'm not here your just imagining it all in your head."

"Oh yeah of course I am, I might as well check myself in to the crazy house" I laugh at her, she's one of the best nurses we have. She's been here the longest, a total of 10 years to be exact. I know with her working I don't have to worry much about my patients.

"Dr.Elijah already came to check on everybody this morning, you don't have to Ella."

"I know but honestly the man is like 100 years old and he misses some stuff a few times." Calle shakes her head a laugh leaving her mouth. There's only three patients total in the infirmity, so it doesn't take long for me to check on them and leave. I just kinda walk around the pack house aimlessly. I didn't plan anything in specific to do for my birthday so it's a little weird not being at work doing something. I find a few pack members out back setting up things for the twins party. A stage is set up and a few bouncy houses. I sit outside on the deck and watch as they set things up.

It's nice to just relax. Being a pack doctor is definitely a lot of work. I love it so much but it can get tiring. I wish I could of skipped out on the endless nights of studying though. Balancing high school and medical school was hard. I finished high school within 3 months of my medical training so it slowed down a little but was still hard.

"Hey Ella what you up to?" I come out of daze and stare to my left where I see Noah, the Alphas brother.

"Oh hey Noah just relaxing I guess not much what are you doing?" He comes to sit by me and stares out at the workers.

"Just wanted to wish you a happy Birthday. You always were my favorite ex girlfriend." I hit him on the chest, laughing as I remark on our short relationship we had.

"You can't say that, you have a mate!"

"She don't care, she always makes fun of us because you and her work together."

"Well that's good to know because I definitely don't need no work drama." He laughs dismissing himself after Gabriel, his mate, calls him from their mate link.

I sit there in content. Watching as the pack members finish put up the big decorations for the party. Most of the small stuff wouldn't be put out until the day of due to training taking place. I sat there for a little longer, even after I was alone in the back. I leaned my head back, allowing my breath to slow and before long I fell into a deep sleep. I was awoken by the sound of a familiar voice. I woke up to see Marcus just inches away from my face. I jumped a little back not prepared for him to be that close to me.

"Come On girl" he grabbed me by the wrist pulling me from the lawn chair. I must of been really exhausted because the sun had starting setting when I woke up. Marcus starting to drag me up to my room.

"Why are we here?"

"Cause you need to get ready." I gave him a confused look but he just shushed me. He told me to go brush my teeth and wash my face and I did so no questions asked. I didn't know what Marcus has planned but I honestly didn't mind whatever it was. I couldn't remember the last time I had celebrated my birthday...well I did it was my 15th birthday and my dad had bought me a cake and invited some friends from school over. That was the last birthday I celebrated and the last one I celebrated with my dad.