Class

~Armin~

After the sorting, we listened to a speech from Headmaster Kieth Shadis, then treated to a fantastic feast in the Great Hall.

"Did you see the look on Jaeger's face when his sister made it into Slytherin?" I asked Connie during the feast.

"No, I bet it was brilliant," He replied and we both laughed.

"Shame Sasha couldn't sit with us. She probably has some interesting stories," I said.

"She told a few on the train while you were reading the charms book."

"I still don't know what to think of her rat. Do you think she has it with her?" I asked and tried to find her.

"...There she is. She's feeding it a potato," Connie said after a few minutes.

"Well, we have most classes with Hufflepuff. We'll probably see her again," I said. The feast went on and eventually, the Headmaster ordered the prefects to lead the first years to the dorms.

"Alright, everyone. I'm your prefect, Zeke Jaeger and I'll be making sure you pupils don't cost us house points." I snapped to look at the source of the voice after I heard Jaeger.

"Is the entire family in the school?" Connie asked and I shrugged. We followed Jaeger to the tower and he stopped at the door.

"Now, like Gryffindor and Slytherin, you need a password to get in. However, for us, you get the password by solving the riddle." He knocked on the eagle knocker and it spoke,

"I am not clothes, but I cover your body;
The more I'm used, the thinner I grow.
What am I?"

The short girl, Reiss, put her hand in the air.

"Yes?"

"A bar of soap," She said and the door opened. When it did, she got a round of applause from us.

"Thank you, Reiss. This is our common room."

"As you ascend the stairs beyond the door, girls dorms are on the right, boys on the left

"As you ascend the stairs beyond the door, girls dorms are on the right, boys on the left. 5 people per dorm max. Once you reach your dorm, you are to put your uniforms in the drawers and by morning, they'll have the Ravenclaw emblem and your ties will be blue and bronze. It's very late and you pupils need rest so please do that now." Connie and I were lucky enough to bunk together with a few other boys and we even got a beautiful view of the school from our window.

~Eren~

I was furious that I was put into Gryffindor. My mum was put there when she went, but I don't reflect her whatsoever. Mikasa making it into Slytherin only made it worse. Everyone at the table tried to welcome me, but I shot them down.

"I should be in Slytherin."

"Why would you want to be with them? Most of the dark wizards are Slytherins."