Unity Arc Chapter 10: Two Battles and The Upcoming Dance

Start from the beginning

Woman 2: *she is confused* Well, it's in ancient language. I can make most of it out. I can read his name, his parents spaced each letter out so it's easier to read.

Woman 1: What is his name?

Woman 2: *she reads it closely* Sun...chock. Sunchock is his name. *she looks back at you*

You: *you smile and laugh for the first time in a while*

Woman 2: Well let's get going. It's about to rain.

Woman 1: Right, huh? *she sees an orange orb with three red stars* Maybe this belongs to him as well.

Woman 2: Let's see if we can research it. If not will give it to him when he is older, maybe then he will know what it is.

They start walking and you fall asleep in her arms.

End of flashback

You are slowly getting up and you see Yang get knocked into one of the concrete pillars. The robot readies to punch her, however she punches its arm and breaks it. You turn to your right and see Weiss using her glyphs while Ruby shoots with her Crescent Rose to turn her bullets into ice bullets. The bullets freezes parts of the robot and Blake launches Yang towards it and she destroys it, causing Roman Torchwick to roll onto the ground. As he gets up, you charge at him and attempt to hit him with your power pole. However, a girl with pink and brown hair and eyes appears in front of  you and blocks your hit. She then uses her umbrella to send you back to your team. 

Roman: Ladies, gentleman...Ice Queen.

Weiss: Hey!

Roman: Always a pleasure. *he salutes to you and your team* Neo! If you would?

Neo: *she bows*

You and Yang charge at them. You both hit Neo, but it wasn't her. Both of them shatter like glass and you see a bullhead carry them away in the distance. Ruby, Weiss and Blake run and stand next to you and Yang.

Yang: So I guess he got a new henchmen.

Weiss: Yeah, I guess she really made our plans...fall apart?

You: *you sigh and turn around, walking ahead of your team*

Ruby: *she snickers*

Blake: *she follows behind you*

Yang: No, just no.

Weiss: What? But you do it!

Yang: There is a time and a place for jokes.

Weiss: Was this not it?

Yang: No, it just wasn't very good

Weiss: Well, at least I'm trying.

Blake: Sunchock! *she is beside you right now* Are you okay? 

You: *you ignore her and walk faster due to you wanting to know more about the flashback*

Timeskip: Next day 7 a.m.

You wake up hearing your teammates talking. Blake seems to be the only one to notice you are up. You try to ignore her and the others as you grab your things and head to the bathroom to take a shower. However Blake stands in front of the door.

Blake: Sunchock, please tell us what is wrong. You've ignored us since Roman Torchwick escaped.

You: *you look down* Just let me through please.