telling

hawk eyes POV

I have a feeling to us not telling me something. wait not a feeling I know!! he sitting there staring at me with his smile that says "please don't ask me any question". all of a sudden his phone rings. "oh thank god peper you called!" he looks at me and covers his phone"sorry got to take this!!"

I take the phone " hey pepper it hawk eye tony for to go bye!" I hang up and look at him and break his phone. I smile " well now you won't call her back!" "HEY MY PHONE!!!!!" he yells

"TELL ME WHAT GOING ON I!!" I yell back that's when black widow and everyone else walks in I see melody with a worried face she looks at me then tony. "Melody has something to do with it doesn't she!?" I say in a softer voice but I instly look at melody she looks at Tony like she's about to kill him I smile. tony was thinking the same thing" if melody won't kill me if I tell...." he says while looking at her she crossed her arms " no promises.." she says with a simple and she looks at peter. " MEOLDY LIKES PETER!!!!!" he screams and runs out of the room. melody nods and runs after him while peter just stands there in shock. everybody just looks at the wall like what just happens. " yup are two kids" nick fury says as he walks out of the room

tony POV

"MEOLDY........ YOU..... SAID.... YOU.... WOULDNT... KILL ME!!!" I say in between breaths "NO I SAID NO PROMISES!!!" she said I swear she's not human we have been running for an hour and she's not out of breath! I hear her stop but keep running! I'm all of a sudden on the air floating she comes up to me smiling. "I didn't know I could do that!" she says "OK OK get it over with!" I close my eyes ready for the worst "HAHAHAHA you thought I was going to hurt you!" she laughs and laughs I fall on the ground "oops sorry!" she says quickly. I smile and pick her up and start acting like I'm about to throw her off  but then there's a gust of wind and I'm moving but not how I want to! "tony stop!!!!" she yells I say something that I didn't want to say "who are you and how do you know my name!?" she stops struggling and she just stops I guess she didn't know what to do the others run in "who is she?!" they all yell but we know who she is "take her to the orphanage I guess." nick fury says he flies the ship a few minutes past and melody starts yelling " NO NO DONT TAKE ME BACK THERE PLEASE!!!!!" I try to say something but I can I yell in my mind what's happening!!!!!!! at the corner of my eye I she Loki!!!!!! he follows behind us as I set moeldy down in her room and walk out. I try to turn around and help melody because Loki is right behind her and so is Maddy while she's crying! I see thors eyes he looks scared but he cant break away from Loki's spell I say quietly "melody." but it didn't last long how are we going to get out of this???!!!

hey lil' chicks what's happened to the group its LOKI
but what will he do to her? hope you like and rember guys schools back updates will now come slower thxxx

bye bye lil' chicks!!!!!