New Family

Maya POV

"OK wait,wait, I have powers and that's why you adopted me to keep me safe!?" I said "yes but only because the person that's after you if he gets you on his side the world could can and will be destroyed!" Maria Hill says to me "OK but who is this man that your talking about?" I ask Maria hill but she doesn't awenser Hawk eye does "His name is Loki last year he decided to come here and make the world into slavery." I suddenly feel a gust of pain and fall to the ground the last thing I see is Maria bending over me. I end up on a bed with Thor beside me "Huh well this is firmilair!" Thor laughed "yes it is isn't it!" I see hulk beside but not in his hulk form "I don't know what happened to her nothing not anything in her blood NOTHING!" "whoa whoa calm down doc!" Tony said to him "let's go get some ice cream !" hulk Looks at him crazy and then has a stern look " will it be chocolate?!" Tony smiles "yup chocolate!" "fine let's go!" hulk walks out as tony looks at me and winks. I laugh " hey!" I call tony in again "hour up we don't keep the big guy waiting for ice cream" he says in a little silly voice " get me one to!" I tell him "give me the money and I will it'll be 3.00!" " here you go!" i slip him only one dollar because that's how much it cost "that's only one he smiles like a pscho person. "buy your own ice cream!" he smiles and walks out.

hulks POV

" i can't find anything in her blood cells!" I say while taking a lick of ice cream tony had bought " well" tony say to him while looking at me and back at him " maybe it didn't come from her blood." everybody looks at him "well that could possibly be it!" hulk says back everybody suddenly looks at Maya "has this ever happened to you before?" Nick ask " well one time then after that I was in the woods with a girl screaming for help, then back in the orphanage..." Widow looks a fury with this weird look "what day?" she ask her "ummm... I think it was march 25 when I was born." she looks at Captain america "we were in the woods that exact day trying to find a girl screaming for help remember!" Black widow says to him "yea I remember that but how could she be there!" he says looking at Maya again and smiles at her "did anything happen this time?" he ask her while I'm wondering why was he smiling. "yea there was this man standing over people telling them to kneel!" he steady smiling "that was the past though! get some rest." he says nicely and everybody walks out but when Thor does he takes a glimpse back at her.

sorry for not updating a lot last week I went to see my dad anyways you like my lil' chicks LOL
BYE BYE MY LIL' CHICKS!
Omg note to self: don't yell the have perfectly fine ears errrr I mean eyes lol!