Helping

Thor POV

It was the weirdest thing the girl looked at me like I was the only happiness in her life and behind I saw this girl staring at her with a wicked smile I waved good-bye just to go in and see what wrong. when I went in I found the same girl on the floor wincing in pain. I could tell I was being watched because girls behind me were giggling and a little boy came up and asked for me to sign an autograph. while I was signing it I saw the girl that was Behind her I could tell she did this because she had a wide look in her eye when she saw me a started walking faster. I grabbed her hand and she looked at me and just stood still when I pulled her I to the room with the girl on the floor. "Did you do this!?" I asked her in a stern voice but in a nice way. she was still looking at me like I had just killed 50 people! " Answer me and don't make me yell!" to late I was already yelling and she started to cry and in a faint little voice she said"yes...." I felt rage build up inside me and I don't know why its like something g was telling me to help this little girl. "what her name?" I asked trying to calm myself down "Her name why do you care!" he yelled as if she could tell I was boiling over I looked at her with the death stare and she started to cry again. over her whimpers I could hear he saying"Maya......"  I quickly replied "and yours?!" she looked at me with big puppy dog eyes which made me soften a little."My name is Maddy.." "if I ever see you messing with her again I come down here and I will make sure you get punished!!" she looked scared and I let her run. I stayed by the bed until Maya woke up.
Maya POV

I woke up by a man beside me he was looking Into my eyes and he smiled when he saw I was awake. "hi there I'm Thor do you think you can stand up?" he asked in the smoothest voice I have ever heard! "yes I should be fine thank you, and my name is Maya." he smiled again and helped me up that's when I saw Maddy at the door way I stumbled on my own foot and Thor caught me and looked at Maddy she Instinly walked away so fast she could have probably been sonic!! I was so glad Thor was here but have I heard that name before. Oh I don't know I can't rember anything! but suddenly Thor took my hand a led me to the led office where a whole bunch of other people were waiting but haven't I seen them before I started to question everything!

OMG who is waiting for Maya in the main office wait why was she in the main office! hope  my lil' chicks like this chapter XD
Bye bye my lil' chicks