(5/30) Drum Roll, Please~

Don't own the wonderful world of Hetalia. Haha, world. Get it?

~*~

Where did I leave off again? Oh yea!

"Prussia, I've got your- What are you doing?"

So, I guess you're wondering what he's doing, eh? Well, TIME TO FIND OUT! *cough* Drum roll, please~ *drum roll starts*

I looked over to see Prussia.

With a yellow, fat bird atop his head.

Walking around the house.

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

....

In his dark grey-black boxers.

"WHERE ARE YOUR CLOTHES?!" I screeched, almost dropping the glass that I had to walk a total of three miles to get.

He looked over to me and smiled a little, raising his head up momentarily as if to say 'sup?'. I growled a little.

"I got hot while you were gone, so I took off all my clothes. You don't have a problem with it, do you?" he asked, smirking an evil smirk.

My bottom eyelid twitched in irritance.

"No," I said sarcastically.

"Oh, sarcasm?" he pointed out, "Maybe you want me to undress even more~?"

"Get. Dressed. Now," I demonically growled, giving him a glare even Belarus would be afraid of.

"But I just-"

"NOW."

He shivered his way up the steps to his bedroom. Groaning to myself, I leaned back on the couch and waited for him. I took a small sip out of the glass.

D*** it, he looked sexy.

~*~

How was it?! XD I liked it! Anyways, vote, rate, comment, like, add to library, suggest, the whole shpeal.

I love you,
cstaron ♥