this always happens. I just tune out for ten seconds and it's impossible to know what he's talking about.

They continue discussing about applying this to the Ultron program and not telling the team about it. I give up on listening to exactly everything and go over to where Jarvis is.

Dad comes over to stand next to me. "Peace in our time. Imagine that."

"Can I help?" I ask. "I want to, dad. I can help make it peace."

He just looks down at me and nods a little.

A few minutes later I'm spread out over the floor with a bunch of papers. There's all sorts of numbers on it that don't really make sense yet. I start by picking one up and I start to read it. Once I sort of get what it's about I take it over to stand next to dad, who's messing with some wires and stuff. I sit behind the computer screen and get to work.

I've been working for a few minutes when I smell something weird. I look over to see dad using a tablet to blow away some smoke. I give him a confused look, but he just pretends nothing happened. After I have the tiny part of the system figured out, I quickly run off to find my tablet.

I type in the codes and scan the file I made, and the hologram pops up. I mess around with it for awhile and finally figured out what exactly I did. I zoom in a bit to see the one part I figured out, and it's about an inch of a ten mile project. I fall on my back on the cold metal floor.
"Dad this is impossible." I mumble. He looks down at me for a second before giving a knowing, but yet encouraging smile. I sit back up and take the tablet out again. I click the simulation option and activate my little part to see if it works. All it does is show a tiny explosion and the screen says error. So I drop back to my spot on the floor. It's already getting quite late, and I actually fall asleep eventually. On the floor. I think dad carried me back to my bed, because I wake up a few hours later up there.

"Jarvis?"

"Yes, Nova." The AL states a little dry. I smile a little.

"Are dad and uncle Bruce still in the lab?"

"They took a brake when Mister Stark brought you up here, but started again about an hour ago."

"Kay, thanks!"

I quickly get up from the mess of blankets I'm in, and run over to the lab. Dad says I can't go in without shoes, but I never wear shoes anyways. He didn't say anything about it yesterday so I might get away with it. I run around the tower, still in my pajamas, and make my way to the kitchen really quick. Dad told me how to make coffee. So I make two cups and a small bowl of cereal. I put them on a big plate and Carrie it over to the lab. The door opens automatically and I walk in.

"Good morning!" I say happily. They look up from what they're doing and dad comes over to me.

"Morning squirt. Sleep alright?" He asks. I just nod.

"I brought you coffee." I tell them happily.

Uncle Bruce pops up again and walks over. "Did you really make us coffee?"
I nod proudly while setting the plate down.

"You are the best daughter I ever had." Dad says smiling.

"I'm the only daughter you ever had." I smirk at him.

"Touché my friend. Touché." Dad smiles. I laugh at his silly faces and quickly start on my cereal.

"You remember what Pepper told you about eating in the lab right? And being in the lab before breakfast? And being in the lab in your pajamas? And..."

"I know!" I quickly interrupt. "But she isn't here now. And this is important dad." He squints his eyes almost shut and looks at me for a second.

"Well alright. For now. But not all day, deal? Few hours and then you can go play."