Punishment?

Arms wrapped around my waist, nearly startling the crap out of me. I gasped in surprise as the figure grabbed me from behind. I tried to pull away, but I was in a tight grasp.

"Hey brat! Quit squirming before you hurt yourself. Stupid."

"L-levi?!" I recognized the voice as well as the signature name calling.

"And be quiet too. Do you have any common sense? People are sleeping." He calmly replied before releasing me.

I swung around to face him and went for a punch in the arm. Of course, being the show off he is, he caught my fist, giving me a smug look before releasing it.

'This guy really pisses me off' I thought.

"Dammit Levi, what are you doing in my room. Are you some kind of creepy stalker? Huh?"

"Idiot, why would anyone wanna stalk you?"

Another smug look.

I replied with a glare, which Levi, the king of glares and other evil looks, was unfazed by.

"Let's get right to it then. Why were you out so late? What were you doing? Who were you with?"

"Wouldn't you like to know? And by the way, Levi, I don't appreciate getting the third degree." My eyes narrowed, awaiting his response.

"Tch. What'd you do? Get lost in the forest then?" He said mocking me.

"No! I did not get lost! I'm not that stupid! I fell asleep, for your information." I replied with frustration before realizing, 'Damn. He got to me.'

He got an answer out of the unwilling me. Yet another smug look.

"Listen, if you don't cut that out, I'll slap that smug-ass look straight off your face!" I hissed back at him.

"Ooohh, I'm so scared." Levi teased putting both his hands in the air as if surrendering.

I crossed my arms and looked down pouting, unwilling to get myself further into a fight that I probably wouldn't win. Levi took notice and stepped closer to me. Still angry with him, I backed up. I didn't want to be near him at the moment, but he continued to step closer until my back was against the door. He then pressed his hands against the door on both sides of me, as if to cage me in. I glanced up at him to see a slight shine in his eyes. A slight warmth spread across my cheeks as I avoided his gaze once again. Levi leaned in closer until his mouth was only an inch away from mine and I could feel the heat from his body sending chills down my spine. I froze and squeezed my eyes shut, preparing for the warm passion of a kiss. I could sense the warmth closer and closer, but there was no kiss. I carefully opened my eyes only to see Levi pull away with a small smirk playing on his face. It was only when I heard his soft chuckles that I had realized he was teasing me again.

"I-I've had enough of this child play. You can leave now." I glared daggers as I swiftly opened the door and pointed to where I wanted Levi, which was anywhere away from me.

We had a short glaring contest that seemed to last a lifetime, but it eventually ended when Levi began walking towards the door. I sighed with the relief that he was leaving and I could finally relax. I sighed too soon, because right before Levi stepped out, he swiftly leaned in and gave me a small, gentle kiss on the lips. My eyes widened in surprise and Levi turned around and left, closing the door behind him.

'W-what in the world was that?! I swear he's bipolar or something! I mean, who does that?... Even so, I guess I'm a bit glad... I did get a kiss after all...'

I put my fingers delicately over my lips as if to hold onto the feeling forever.

'It's frustrating that it's so difficult to stay mad at that idiot for long.' I sighed again, this time with more warmth in my heart.

'I wonder what's in store for tomorrow,' I thought as I slowly fell into a deep sleep where I dreamt of a beautiful meadow before the titans attacked. It was a great dream, although I found it a bit strange that Eren was in it and Levi was not. But then again, there was also a river of chocolate flowing through the meadow. And the flowers tasted sweet like candy. I guess Eren being there wasn't strange at all in comparison. After all, we did have a lot of fun playing in the meadow. Overall, it was a really nice dream. I couldn't help but think how great it would be if my dream were reality.. minus the chocolate river and candy flowers though...

☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Are you ready for more Eren?! I am. heheh

I just hope I can think of more to write. I didn't think writing could be so difficult. Well I hope it's all worth it and you're enjoying. (ˊ•̤ω•̤ˋ)

See you next time! °˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°