Trouble with Corporal

The next morning, I woke up bright and early, ready to begin training. Today we were practicing with our maneuver gear in the forest. It's my favorite part of training, so I felt like nothing could get me down. I quickly got dressed and walked to the stables to tend to my horse before the other soldiers arrived. As I approached the stables, I saw that the door was slightly open. Maybe it was Corporal? I carefully opened the door and walked in. In front of me was Eren, brushing his horse with a serious expression. He didn't notice me so I decided to play around a bit. I snuck around Eren, who appeared to be deep in thought, and put my head right next to his. Then I simultaneously grabbed his shoulders and whispered, "Boo!" in his ear. "Gahhhh! What the hell?!" He yelled, only to whip around to see me behind him, laughing my ass off.
"Hahahahaha! You should have seen the look on your face Jaeger!"
After realizing it was only me, Eren said more playfully, "That's not nice! And to think I brought you your jacket from last night." He smirked, grabbing my jacket from the stable railing. "You left it on my bed. But I guess now you don't deserve it," he said, holding my jacket up into the air.
I reached for it, but to no avail. "Grrr... Damn your height! Just give it! C'mon!" I stepped closer and continued to reach for my jacket. Eventually I was grabbing at his wrist, trying to pull it down. Our chests were touching due to the close proximity and Eren's face had turned red. I pulled his arm down and grabbed my jacket.
"Ha! Got it!"
Then, the door slammed open.
"Tch. What are you doing?" Levi's cold eyes misinterpreted the situation, but then again, how could he not? My chest was right up against Eren's and I was practically holding his hand! I pushed away from Eren and tried to explain the situation.
"Ah. Levi! Ummm... He was just teasing me. You know, holding my jacket in the air, just out of reach..."
"Why did he have your jacket?" Levi's cold expression never changed as he stared a hole through me.
"From last night! When I showed him his room! I left it on the bed..."
Levi glared even harder, but this time, his eyebrow was raised. "You mean to tell me, you left your jacket with this brat after 'showing him his room'? And what were you doing on the bed?"
I blushed furiously, "What are you insinuating?!"
"Tch." Levi left the stables, but not before slamming the door shut.
"What a child," I muttered. Damn, and I thought this would be a good day...