"What?!" Ciel wrapped his arms around me. I cried and cried on end. Ciel holding onto me, 

"Shh. What's wrong?" He asked pulling me into his chest. I couldn't shake the feeling running through me. Ciel got even more worried of what it looked like. 

"Please I don't want to see you cry." He tried. 

"Al-ois." I choked out. 

"Where?" I shook my head knowing he didn't understand. He noticed what I meant. 

"He won't hurt you with me around." He assured placing a soft kiss on my lips. The door opened. 

"Mum? Papa?" Eddy in the door frame holding his favorite toy which was surprising for Ciel to see was a Funtom toy. 

"What are you doing awake?" Ciel asked the child. 

"Bad dweam." Eddy closed the door soon jumping on the bed. 

"You want to sleep here?" I asked hoping he wouldn't notice my tears. 

"Why you crying?" He asked. Damn. I smiled, Ciel surprised.

"You know why." I said. 

"It's okay." He crawled into my arms, placing a kiss on my cheek. 

"I'm supposed to be her cuddle buddy!" Ciel said. 

"Too bad!" Eddy giggled. 

"Hey! Y/n you hear that!" Ciel asked. 

"He's got a point." I smiled. Eddy was already back to sleep. 

"Do you feel better?" He asked. 

"Yeah."I let a shaky breath come out. 

"I'm here for you unlike him." He stroked my hair. 

"I know I just- never mind" A nervous laugh following. 

"Get some rest. We can discuss this in the morning." He placed another kiss on my lips. We drifted off to sleep. 

I woke up seeing, Eddy was between us. Holding my hand while holding onto Ciel's hair. Ciel completely asleep. I ran my fingers through Ciel's hair; I lightly tugged to wake him so I could get up without waking Eddy. He only moaned- he needs to wake. I pulled a little harder, his eyes shot open. I signaled him, his hand replaced mine so I could get up and stretch. I could feel his eyes on me so I turned, his cheeks turned red.

"Enjoying the show?" I asked. 

"Quite." He smirked.

Delilah had left a note on my vanity, she gave me trousers and a collared shirt. Some days I'll wear clothes that aren't a dress meaning i'm doing more running around or spending time with Eddy. Geoffrey had a note next to my clothes with Eddy's, instead of his clothes he usually wears- he's wearing outdoor clothes. Guess we are spending a family day then. Sebastian had a note with Ciel's clothes. The tea tray with a note from Howard on it. Ciel got up after fixing Eddy, his fingers digging into my waist placing kisses along my neck. 

"Sleep better?" He asked. 

"Quite." I turned. His fingers lightly guided my chin upwards to meet his lips. 

"So is it a family day or activity?" Guess he already saw our clothes. 

"We'll find out later." I ran my hands up his chest to around his neck. His hands firmly on my waist. 

"Do we have to leave the room, I'd rather spend the day in bed with you since we always get interrupted." He sighed. 

"Sadly we have to eventually." I sighed.