I am a girl and a leader

3-person POV:

Through the doors of the Riverdale high, the infamous South Side Serpents students who moved from the South side high recycled due to unknown reason. The youngsters who enter the school wear all leather jackets with the well-known snake log. At the front of the group there was a long guy with dark hair in backslick and a serpents jacket. The group of the leather dressed teenage students stood in front of the welcome comet. There was a table with a couple of wonders behind who smiled at them. It was a latina who was wearing strict clothing and glasses. She smiled warmly against the new arrivals. Widespread her was another girl who had a red pony tail in her neck, tooth posture and a pair of big glasses. The redhead stood with his hands on the sides and looked repentant of the new students.
The dark-haired girl took a step towards them and was about to introduce themselves when the doors of the school broke up.

Another mass of skinny teens came in through the doors with a blonde in the front. They were the ghouliers. They quenched the tubes in general. Ghoulie's group consisted of boys and only boys. In addition to a blonde. She stood on the front of the group's clothes in a short black skirt, a brace that showed the headstart of her chest. She was wearing one of the Ghoulies jacket and a cross necklace over her neck. Her hair was curly and fell over her back.
The Latin American girl was about to talk when she was again interrupted. The redhead girl stepped forward and looked at the group of leather-dressed students.
"I'm Cheryl Blossom. I want you and you to understand me when I say you're going to stay away from our black and stay with your own." she said agressively.
She had pointed to Jughead and a tall guy from the Ghoulies standing next to the blonde.
The tall boy began to say "Why are you pointing to me," he said confused.
She looked annoyed at him. "Because you two are the leaders of these two gangs." she said.
The blonde broke out in a scratch laughter while she was taking a step and looking at Cheryl.
"Do you really think he's the leader? He can not lead in through an open door without instructions." she told Cheryl. 

"Yes ... yes I thought so," she said with a lesser voice.

The blonde took another step forward. "So you were wrong. Guess again". And they did her. She pointed to another tall dark guy. And the blonde shook her head. She guessed once more before the blonde spoke.
"Have you ever thought that the leader can be a girl?" Cheryl looked shocked at her and stammered. "But but"
The blonde tempered her. "But ... but ... you're a girl. Can not a girl become a leader. I knew you north idiots were idiots but I did not expect sex sisters." she told her while she was joking.

"No..No you ..." she stumbled while she looked at the blonde. The blonde took a step forward toward her.
"Listen now near the little side of my side, I'm Elizabeth Copper and I'm either you think it or not the leader of The Ghoulies. And yes, I'm a girl." Cheryl baked back while Betty then pulled the papers out of Veronika's hands and began to read loudly .
"One should be in the following groups: Toni and Fangs are with Cheryl. Sweet Pea and Malachai are with Veronica. Bla Bla Bla ... And finally, me and Jonse ... with Archie". She said, throwing the papers in the air with a smirk. Veronica sat down on the floor and started collecting the papers she had thrown into the air. Betty went to Forsythe and grabbed his collar and took him to the guy who had called Archie.

-Efter the tour-

By the time the people left the coriander, a boy with a serpents jacket alone walked when a blond girl suddenly closed at his side with a smirk.
"I think somebody was lucky. I definitely think it was you Jonse. I only followed you to the North Side."
They stayed in the corridor and Jughead walked towards her with a sexy smile while she was backing back until she was pinched against the locker.
"Maybe I was lucky. But I know what I think I think you're a bored girl, but we're maybe can make some fun." he said in her ear with huskey voice. 

He pressed his lips against her and pushed herself against her body. Her hands were pulled over his upper body. And she could feel that he was hardened under her touch.
They made out in that people empty the corridor until he broke the kiss and looked down at her with a smirk and said.
"Meet me in the room locking room after the second hour. And with them, he left her behind him alone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey!

Hope you like the beginning of this book and write in the coments if you liked this and do not forget to read my other works and vote. Tell me if you want to put this book.

-Love from me to you."