The New Boy

I woke up on an early. I took of my pajamas and put on a short black short with a blue polka dot crop top and green jacket. I got my books and backpack ready and quietly slid through the hallway and I closed the door and ran down the elevator hoping I hadn't woken up my mother. I went to the lobby and yelled " Morning Mr Matthew!" And got buzzed up immediately. " Hey Riles, you ready". She answered "Let's go!" . Riley said her goodbye and walked out the door to the subway. I ask Riley " What's gonna be our next adventure?" Riley responds " We'll never know." As we walk into school we are stopped by Farkle. "Hey future wives." He said.

Riley's POV

I always knew Farkle as the annoying type even though he's our best friend. But I'm thinking will we ever become more. 💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭💭

Maya's POV

Farkle is funny and a great friend but sometimes I wonder if I will ever find love.

"Let's get to class." Maya says. We all go to our usual class seats with our usual teacher father, Mr. Matthews. All of the class is ready and settled, including the nerds in the back. A new guy walked into the class. "Class, this is Lucas Friar, he is a new student her at school" Mr. Matthews said. " Hi everybody" he said with a little western accent. I could see Riley liked him. He walked to an empty seat behind her. Class started.

Mr. Matthews review

Forgiveness is one of the many reasons we live the way we live today. Forgiving someone gives them the chance to restart their ways and become better, but sometimes in the wrong way. The many downsides of it is in times where you need to know when and when not to forgive because sometimes there will be backstabbing.

End of class

Bbrrrrrrriiiinnngggg Bbbbrriiiinnnnggg

Everyone went to their lockers and when I looked next to me I saw the new guy, Lucas.