Chapter One

A/N: That's right, I'm not doing the clan members. That uses too much creativity by thinking of all those names and descriptions. Sorry not sorry. ~🦎🌟

Palmpaw's POV

"Dad!" I meowed, flicking my tail.

"Yes Palmpaw?" Stormtail replied, poking his head out of the warriors den.

"Wanna come play mossball with Sandpaw, Sunpaw, and I?" I smiled, nodding to the two toms on either of my sides.

Despite them being toms, my age, and relatively good looking, I had no interest in either of the two being my mate. The three of us had been best friends since we were kits. They became my friends when Lilypaw, back when she was Lilykit the bully, tricked me into thinking she was gonna show me her butterfly collection but instead beating me up. The two showed up, told her off, and became friends with me. After she became an apprentice, though, she realized what she'd been doing was wrong and apologized.

"Sure, just let me finish patching this hole. The winds and rain knocked out a bit of the wall so I was told to fix it." Stormtail disappeared back inside the den.

"Alright, Sandpaw, go get a good mossball while I go ask the kits if they want to play with us too. Palmpaw, can you go see if the Swimming Hole is ready for swimming so the three of us can go swimming after playing? I wanna make use of the free day of no training we have today." Sunpaw asked.

Sandpaw and I both nodded before Sandpaw bounded off towards the small mossball pile by the nursery, and I padded down the path that led to the Swimming Hole.

I groaned as I stared into the leaf-coated surface of the Swimming Hole. The water was covered in fallen leaves-curse you, leaf fall-and dead bugs. This may take a while.

Our medicine cat Snowfeather discovered that if you coat a large leaf in sap or honey, it can easily pick out dead bugs from the Swimming Hole.

Yay! Chapter One! ~🦎🌟