♥38♥ There are things I do d̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ know

Start from the beginning

"Yes!" But because she's a honey badger and a wolf at the same time, Tiger's intimidating leer did not work on her. "Take this!" She came at him with a punch, but she ended up losing her transformation upon releasing too much aura from her punch that landed on nothing. She turned into an actual honey badger as a result of losing too much stamina. "Ah."

"HUH?!" Midoriya was shocked too! "Yuuki-san?!"

"You're releasing too much aura! Control the output! If you don't do that, you will end up turning into an animal after one attack!"

"Ehh...it's weird! When I was fighting Bakugou, I can fight properly and release aura with great control!" Yuuki complained in the form of a honey badger. Now she will have to eat well and rest well to become her human form again.

"Adrenaline rush. It's a feeling of excitement, stimulation and enhanced physical ability produced when the body secretes large amounts of adrenaline in response to a sudden perceived or induced stress situation. Your fight with that good looking boy over there," He pointed at Bakugou, who was still firing his explosions up in the air after dipping his hands in hot water, "made your adrenaline rush so you actually controlled your new powers without thinking about it."

"I understand now!"

'They are right when they say honey badgers are smart little creatures.' Tiger thought to himself.

"I need Bakugou to be an ass to me and help make me control my powers!"

"Yuuki-san, no!" Midoriya caught her before she went to piss off Bakugou, who was already pissed anyway.

However, Bakugou looked over his shoulder and he saw Yuuki in her actual honey badger form. "What the fuck?! Why are you in that form again?!"

"I ran out of stamina."

"Fuck! You're a moron!"

Because she was a proper honey badger with the mind of a human, she was unable to help out when the others made curry for tonight's dinner.

Yuuki lied down on her front and she sighed unhappily; it'd make sense she doesn't get to eat for not helping out, right?

"Here you go." Tokoyami put the late of curry and rice down on the floor for her.

"I shouldn't eat! I didn't help."

"It's more like you couldn't help." He pushed the plate closer to her mouth. From everyone's point of view, he looked like he was feeding a pet or something. "Come on, eat up."

"I thought I don't get to eat...!" She was so touched by the kindness of having someone offer her food. "Thank you~!"

"It can't be helped you are like this."

"Uhh...I am so happy~." She was eating while crying at the same time because she was starving and she was the only one who couldn't help make the food. "Tokoyami, how was your training with Dark Shadow?" She wanted to train with Dark Shadow and Tokoyami, but Aizawa recommended otherwise because the training in the darkness was something only Tokoyami could handle.

"So-so." His training was a little hard because if Dark Shadow does go berserk, it will become too strong for him to hold him back.

Yuuki talked while her cheeks were full of food from the inside, "If I can talk to my Quirks like the way you can talk to Dark Shadow, I wonder what they will both say to me..." If she could guess it, she could guess the honey badger would be happy with her. The wolf...probably not so much.

"I think if you can talk to them, I think they will like you very much."

"Even the wolf side of me?" She finished her plate and she crawled up to Tokoyami's lap. "Then why can't I control it at times?"