Talking Mirrors (Do you see it? Because I don't)

When I look in a mirror what do I see?

What are you even suppose to see?

When I think or even ask about this topic, I get a very of different and diverse answers given to me.

Love. Hate. Happiness. Sadness. You. Me. A person. A monster.

All of these answers are all complex to me.

They are so complicated to me because when I look in that damn mirror, people expect me to see a message or something that will tell me who I am.

Something that will tell me what I need to do to myself to fix me.

As though they think that mirror can fucking talk to you ad tell you what wrong with you like a therapist would do to you.

Taking mirrors are what people who are trapped and controlled confine themselves into when they want to escape the harsh reality.
Instead of facing what they fear because that's all they been taught by what society has shown us.

When yu think about it, it's sad.

So sad.

To think, when you think of your hard drives, weather they are big, small, slow, fast or whatever.

They are fascinating devices that can control the human body at a signal moment.

Yet...

We have to listen to a talking mirror tell us we are wrong and that we need to fix ourselves.

Talking Mirrors.

Before my head gets ripped of, sometimes there is a problem with ourselves... Sometimes we do need to work on ourselves to achieve our happiness.

But telling us we broken isn't going to help, it does help sometimes but you need to tell us how to fix it when it breaks.

We need to figure out how to help us not just telling ourselves we broken and giving up.

Now what do I see when I look into my talking mirror?

Do I see a horrifying monster staring back into my eyes?

Is there a empty shell hanging in front of me?

Is there a person suffering from pain?

Sadness?

Joy?

No. When I look into that talking mirror eyes...

I see nothing.

Before you ask, I don't hate myself.

I simply see nothing.

Because I don't let a mirror tell me what to say.

I don't let it tell me that I'm a dragon.

I know I'm a almighty dragon ready to take on the world.

I never even heard anyone call me a butterfly.

I knew I was the most beautiful and smart god damn butterfly since I was born.

Sure, I doubted myself throughout my year of life.

But...

Who hasn't?

Who hasn't doubt themselves because of what others say or what they think of themselves?

Your going to have that sense of doubt cloud your vision more then once in your life.

Your talking mirror is going to want to jump up and say your not a fierce dragon fighting for good.

The talking mirror isn't going to compliment your beautiful wings, the mirror going to try and clip them off.

Don't let it get away with it.

Remember,

It's up to you to see through the fog that fills up your sight and tell your talking mirror to fuck it self.

Rain may be delicate and light but for me, it will become my sword and assist me with break my mirror into small shattered pieces.

Rain can only get you so far, only you can control your thoughts, not the other way around.