I've stopped bothering her or making her to notice me when I realised maybe she didn't want to be friends with a person who has anger management issues like me. I couldn't blame her though.

But! Still!

I'm pissed at her for ditching me just like that.

I took another hit on my cigarette closing my eyes like I was making a wish and blew it out slowly.

"Camila? Do you see me?"

I always saw you. I wanted to say but didn't.

"Yeah." I said with no emotions and heard her sigh deeply.

"I need to go but were you waiting on me?"

I turned my head and finally saw her face. God she was beautiful her hair was in a bun, her eyes were striking than ever, her face had no make up but still managed to look flawlessly beautiful and her chapped lips that I wanted to get a proper taste — oh wait! Camila! You were supposed to be mad at her not fucking worship her beauty! Be mad! Mad! I'm mad at Lauren!

"You're mad at me?"

Did I say that out loud?

"No! Why would I be mad at you!!?"

"You just said you-

"No. I didn't leave me alone, Lauren."

"I would but you're kinda blocking my way." Lauren nodded to the car where my ass was comfortably perch on the hood. I looked behind me and noticed just now that this was Lauren's mini cooper. What a way to tell people that you're a bottom, Lauren.

"What, you want me to get my fine ass off your car?"

"No, I'll just ran you over." She rolled her eyes and then heard her car door opening!  Was she serious?!

I looked behind me and saw her smiling at me. I noticed her bag and folders she was carrying were gone. She put her stuff in the car, she wasn't about to run me over!

She smiled. What the hell was she playing now?

"Did you think I was going to run you over?"

I didn't answer, instead I continued to smoke. I was trying to be a jerk you see.

"I didn't know you smoke." I tried my best not to close my eyes in bliss when I got a whiff of her Victoria's secret perfume when she passed in front of me to sit on the hood of her car too.

"I didn't know you cared." I answered coldly and flicked my Marlboro on the cement floor and step on it then was about to leave when Lauren spoke.

"I'm sorry." Oh. She knew she had done something wrong. She was playing with her fingers to avoid my eyes again. I just shook my head like she was seeing me and turned my back on her to leave again. "Please, Camila!"

I put my hands in my pocket and continued to walk way from Lauren.

I got another stick from my pack of Marlboro when I saw someone standing at the exit of the parking lot.