Chapter 2

Linna's P.o.v.

I walked in my room and picked a bag. I opened my closet and looked for bikini's. I found a black bikini and a red bikini. Which one should I pick? I shrugged my shoulders and picked the black bikini. I stripped my clothes of and put my bikini on.

Now I was looking for comfortable clothes to the beach. In the end I had picked a blue denim shorts and a shoulder off shirt. I put my flats on and walked downstaires.

I put my bag in the back of the car and searched for a seat in the car. Chris was riding and Matt was on the passengers seat. In the backseat were Nick and Zack. There was a seat free in the middle of the two. And since Nick wouldn't shove up I crawled over him.

We were finally on the beach. I streched out. Man! That was a long ride. I picked my stuff out of the car and searched for a open space. Once I found one I put my towel on the sand and laid on it. Nick put a parasol so there was a shade.

"Linn, put suntan on. We wouldn't want you to be burnt. Now would we?" said Nick. I rolled my eyes at him, but did what he said. It's not really fun to be burnt. I stripped my shirt off and shorts. I searched for suntan till I heard someone whistle. I turned around and saw a couple of guys checking me out. I rolled my eyes at them. A guy came up to me.

"Hi beautiful."

"Hey.."

"Want me to accompany you?" I shrugged my shoulders. The guy sat down next to me. I looked at my surroundings and saw my brothers in the sea swimming.

" What's your name?" the guy asked.

"Linna and yours?" I asked back.

"Dean"

"Are you single?"Dean asked. The question caught me off guard but I nodded. The next thing I knew was that I was pushed down in the sand with Dean hovering above me.

"W-what ar-"I began but I was cut off by a pair of lips. It was really a soft and sweet kiss, but I pushed him off.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself."he said

"I really don't mind. But..could I have seen you before?" Dean smiled.

"I'm Dean Miller. I live the house across you." I mentally face palmed myself. How did I not notice.

"Uhm..hello?" he said.

"Huh?!" I spaced out again.

"Do you mind if I put suntan on you?"

I shook my head as I laid down on my belly.

"I wanted to ask you a while but I couldn't because you're brothers were always in the way and sending me death glares. But...would you wanna go on a date with me?" he asked and I swore that I saw a slight blush on his cheeks. I smiled.

"I would love to, Dean." He showed me the sweetest smile I had ever seen.

"Can I get your number?" he asked. I nodded. After we exchanged our numbers we leaned in for a kiss.

Tylers P.o.v.

I looked to my sister to give her a signal to swim with us. But what I saw wasn't something that I expected. My sister and some guy were kissing. He had all his face over her. When they pulled back I saw that the guy was Dean! Dean Miller. The neighbour across. When did he came so close?

Linna's P.o.v.

It was the best kiss ever! It was sweet but full with passion. It was gentle but also rough. I swear I felt sparks all over my body! Dean smirked as he saw what of a affect he has on me. Dean was really handsome. Brown hair and hazel-brown eyes like the kind of Zack. He had also a really well built body.

"Well..I'm gonna text you how late I am gonna pick you up." he said and I nodded.