Chapter 3

Linna's P.o.v.

Today is the day when the date is. Dean is gonna pick me up at 6p.m. and we're going to watch a movie. I was on cloud nine for ages till I looked on the clock and almost got a heart attack. It was 5p.m. already. I run to the bathroom and took the quikest shower that I had in my life. Than I runned trough my closet and picked out a ripped blue jeanes with a white tanktop and a black jacket. I putted my white converses on and my make-up a minimum. I dried my hair and combed it. My normal straight black hair are now wavy thanks to the curling tong. I looked at the clock a quarter to six. I sighed in relief, I made it in time. I walked downstaires to the kitchen and drank some ice tea.

"Wow, you look nice sis." I turned around and saw Zack.

"Thank you. "

"Who looks nice?" said Blake as he walked in the kitchen. He stared at me and asked.

"Are you going out?"

"Yes."

"With who?"

"Dean Miller."

Blake nodded. And speaking of the devil the doorbell rings. I ran pass Blake to the door and swang it open.

"Hey, beautiful."

"Hi!" I said a little breathless. He had jeans on and a plain white t-shirt that shows of his abs.

"Done checking me out?" he said smirking. I blushed. Oh God, he caught me gawking at him. How embarassing. And to top it of my awesome brother came. Note the sarcasm. "Don't do anything stupid without thinking. I don't wanna be a uncle yet." Chris said. Dean chuckled and I was probably a tomato by now.

"Well..I'm gonna steal your little sister for the night."

We said our goodbyes to Chris and went to our transport for the night. And I could have kinda expected it, that we were going with a moterbike. I don't really like the idea of me getting on that death machine. Dean got on his motorbike and looked at me. But I had my feet planted firmly on the ground.

"I'm not gonna get on the death machine."

"Please, Shortcake." he whined.

"No and since when are you calling me Shortcake?"

"Now and don't go changing the topic. Will you get on the bike please. We're going to be late for the movie, Shortcake." he pouted. Arghh! I can't resist when they pout. He's really cute right now. I stepped on the death machine and put a helmet on.

" Now hold on tight." I putted my hands on his shoulders.

"You might want to hold on my waist."

"Yeahh..right. You just want to feel my chest on your back." he smirked.

"You got quite a cup-C there, Shortcake." I gasped.

"Now I'm not going to hold you ever!"

He shrugged his shoulders and drove. A little to fast for my liking. O, who am I kidding. It was super fast. So I had no choice but to hold on his waist. And I could have sworn on my crazy grandma's grave in Zimbabwe that he smirked.