The Dancer

Recap:
✨Rosemary's POV✨
I write my number on his arm in Sharpie while everyone watches me closely. "And now I guess I'll show guys your rooms"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

✨Zion's POV✨

We all watch as Rosemary starts to walk out of living room.

"She's bold. I like it" Kékéli says. One by one everyone agrees and picks up they're suitcase to follow Rose.

✨Rosemary's POV✨

I walk out of the living room and into the hallway on the first/main floor.

"Okay room one has three beds so we can put the three couples in here" I propose. Everyone agrees so Charlotte, Brandon, Nick, Alexys, Edwin and Tiffany walk into the room and start unpacking. Now the reason we have so many beds is because my dad tends to have a lot of people over, it's mostly just the detectives but yea.

I take the rest of the group to the room across which also has two beds.

"In this room we can have Noah and Elom" I say and they agreed as well. Now I just have to situate Kékéli, Zion and Austin.

"The rest of the rooms are upstairs." I tell the three. We walk upstairs and I walk them to the first door on the top level. I open the door and we're met with another guest bedroom.

"Zion and Austin this room is yours and Kékéli your room is right beside mine so just follow me" I show Kékéli to her room and head to my own. I started to get bored so I put on Netflix and resumed watching Step Up All In. I'm obsessed with the Step Up franchise. I was already like halfway though the movie, I was at the scene where Sean and Andie dance to Bobby Brown's Every Little Step. I start dancing around and copying the dance routine not knowing the group was behind me watching. In the middle of the routine the group makes theirselves known and start 'hyping' me up, Zion joins in halfway watching the TV to make sure he's following the routine properly. Once the dance scene is over I sit on my floor and look at the group as they stare back at me.

"Sooooooo" I break the silence.

"You can dance?" Nick asks

"Oh god no. I only know the routines to the Step Up movies because I watch them so often. I can pick up on those moves but other than that I'm no good besides I don't wanna become a dancer, I want to sing" I answer

"So you can sing" Edwin pipes in

"I mean I guess, I've been singing since I was young. The only people I'd sing around was my father and then my dad and that's pretty much it"

"Wait Joesph's not your father?" questions Zion.

"No but that's a story for another time, what do you guys want for dinner?"

We all agree to get pizza. I told them about some local Italian pizzeria and we all agreed to just eat there.......

A/N sorry for taking so long to update, I've had a very hectic week. I'll most likely upload again either tomorrow or Tuesday