The Mystery Girl...well to Zion

Recap:

I took a closer look at the group and that's when I saw Zion looking at me with wide eyes and a suitcase in hand.

"Zion?"

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

✨Zion's POV✨

"Zion?"  

"Mystery girl..." I was shocked. When the nameless girl made the deal with me in the grocery store parking lot, I definitely didn't think this is how we'd see each other again.

"Um well it looks like you guys already know each other so I'm just gonna head to the precinct for a bit and grab some files. I'll see you tonight, love you and umm don't set the apartment on fire or die" say Joesph as he walks over to the mystery girl and gives her a kiss on her forehead. She nods and then he leaves.

"Well I should get going to, I have meeting to attend to. I expect you all on your best behaviour." Simon says, he looks at me and the rest of the guys as he makes his last point. And with that he follows Joesph's lead to the front door.

"Wait this is the Zion you were talking about!" Ian says in a shocked voice to the unknown girl. She just nods. "Damn why did I not think of that" he says then walks over and daps up the guys and says hi to the girls.

"Wait Wait Wait! You know them?" Says the shocked mystery girl.

"Yea, I dance with 'em occasionally and we've been friends for a while" Ian informs her. She still looks as shocked as she did when she first saw us enter her living room. And know I'm wondering how she knows Ian, I'll have to ask her later.

"Sooooo, I believe you owe me a name and a number" I remind the mystery girl of the deal we had made. She laughs and shakes her head.

"I believe I do" she says with a smile.

"I'm Rose" I've finally found out the name of the beauty in front of me.