The Precinct

✨Rosemary's POV✨
I got to my car and threw my bag into the passenger seat. I buckled myself - because you know safety first and started to pull out of the parking lot. As I got to the sidewalk I saw the dreadheaded boy and his group of friends running towards my car. The dreadheaded boy starting yelling something but I couldn't hear and I didn't have time to waste so I quickly speed off to the precinct. Soon I was pulling into the precinct parking lot. I grabbed my phone and ran towards the precinct doors. Once I entered the bullpen I saw my dad sitting in Captain Holt's office. Once I walked in all the attention was on me.

"Rose take a seat" instructed Captain Holt. I did as I was told and say in the chair beside my dad.

"So Rose I heard you helped your dad solve one of the cold cases from 2009. Is that correct?" You see my dad was backed up on work so he brought some files home, one of them being the case of Alejandro Hernández. He was considered the best drug dealer in New Bronx, but once he heard the cops were after him, he fled to another country and then the case against him was labeled a cold case because no one could find new evidence against him. Until I came along. I read the files and recognized the guy. My dad used to work for him back in his teenage years but when he had me Hernández let him off but was still 'close friends' with my dad. I knew someone who worked for my dad moved up to New Bronx not to long after my father left me here. I met up with him and he told me who was still working for Hernández and where his hideouts were. He helped me and my dad lure Hernández back out to New Bronx and is now staying on one of his hideouts. My dad and his team are just waiting for the right time to break in and arrest Hernández and his crew.

"Yes I did, I had some ties and BOOM case solved!" I exclaimed.

"Well your dad has decided he's going to go pick up Hernández and his team on Thursday" Captain Holt explained.

"But I won't be home for few days, no more than 3 though" my dad adds.

"Oh okay, i understand" I knew this was gonna happen but it's all good. My dad would have to drive to the hideout then arrest Hernández and his men then transfer him to a Supermax prison and then do the paperwork. That's gonna take more than a few hours but it's his job and he loves it. I can handle being alone for a night or two.

"I'll just stay with Aunt Rosa or something"

"Oh nononono" both Captain Holt and my dad said at the same time.

"The last time you stayed at Rosa's you guys almost stabbed a man and burnt down a building" my dad told me.

"For the last time he came at us. I was defending myself and the fire was Jake's fault, we told him not to light a fire cracker inside the apartment." My dad and Captain Holt gave me an 'okay sure' look.

"An old friend of mine Simon -"

"Oh you mean the one you solved that case about someone stealing money from his recording company for?" I interrupted.

"Yes him, he has a few guys in town that need a place to stay and I told them they could stay at ours while I'm gone" my dad explained to me.

"Fine by me. A house full of dudes. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!" I yell and walk out for Captain Holt's office

"What have we done" I heard Captain Holt day as I left.

I walked back to my car and decided to go do some grocery shopping....

A/N hope you guys enjoyed