Chapter 4

•~Nagisa's P.O.V~•

School finally finished, allowing me and Karma to relax after that hectic day. We groggily walked over to the gates, sighs escaping our lips as we did. I took out my phone, dialling up Karasuma to pick us up. Seems he beat me to it as a car horn interrupted me. I looked up to see our sensei parked in a black Mazda, waiting for us. We ran over and climbed in. As we pulled our seat belts down, Karasuma drove away from the school.

"How was the second day?" He asked like a parent.

"It was hectic, to say he least." I replied with a sigh.

"We joined the host club here." Karma added.

"The host club? Why-"

"The host clubs there to entertain girls and make them feel loved or whatever," I interrupted Karasuma as he took a sharp turn. "Karma wanted to join cause he thought it'd be fun."

"Alright then. Well, I know you're tired and all, but, I have a little mission for you."

At that, we shot up full of energy, staring at our teacher to continue.

Heaving out a sigh, he said, "some drug dealers are in the area. Their sales are rising by the day. They only go after teenagers, though. That's were you two come in. I need you to get in contact with these guys. Send me your location once you've found them. I'll send some guys over to remove them."

"Awe man. I thought I'd finally be able to fight." Karma whined, leaning back into the seat.

"If they attack, you have permission to fight."

"Hell yeah!"

I sighed as I leaned back, knowing that this wouldn't end well. Honestly, I feel sorry for whoever has to fight Karma. Karasuma came to a halt, parking the car at our mansion driveway.

"I'll pick you up in a few hours. Rest up till then." He said as we jumped out.

Shutting the doors, he drove off in haste. Probably doesn't want to be home late. Irina, or professor b*tch in our case, can become quite the hassle if he's late. I shuddered at the thought.

"Come on, blueberry." Karma called, grabbing my hand as he trudged forward, pulling me along with him.

We entered the mansion, being greeted by all our maids and butlers.

"Good evening, masters."

No matter how many times I tell them not to call us that, they never listen. We greeted them back before they disbursed back to what they were doing before. We headed upstairs and dropped our bags on our beds. After, we grabbed some normal clothes and headed into the bathroom. I started op the bath as Kaema began to strip down. I added bubbles before stopping the water once it was high enough. I striped down and we hopped in. Karma leaned against the back as he pulled me over, leaning me against his chest.

"I wonder how his mission will play out." I murmured, relaxing back against his chest.

Karma hummed in response, wrapping his arms around my waist a he held me close.

*Time Skip, streets*

We walked down the grey pathway, looking around for any signs of the drug dealers.

"Hey Nagisa. Let me have a crack at this."

I looked down to my phone, seeing Ritsu. I nodded to her, holding my phone up so Karma and I could see. She scanned the area, searching for any of the people we were looking for. As we turned a corner, I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned my head, seeing a tall middle-aged man wearing a brown hat staring down at me with a large grin.

"Hey kid. Wanna buy something?" He asked, leaning over a bit.

"I-I, uh..." I didn't know what to say. 'This is one of the guys!'

I nudged Karma, silently telling him to text Karasuma.

"Come on, kid. Don't be shy. I have all sorts of goods." The man urged.

"Hey! Back off now. He doesn't want to buy anything." Karma stepped in front of me, blocking me from the man's view.

"Ha? I wasn't talking to you, a$$hole. So move before you get your skull beat in." The man cracked his knuckles.

"You wanna go? It'd be embarrassing to get beaten by a kid." Karma mocked, tilting his head up and to the side.

The man's face turned red in anger as he grabbed Karma's shirt collar, hoisting him into the air. I mentally sighed and sent a small prayer for this man. He wasn't going to get out without something happening to him.