I spin back around when I hear her retching,

 "Write it down" She moans at me.   

 I quickly scramble for a piece of paper and begin to write it down.  

"This is where I would usually wake up." She says getting a foggy look in her eyes, like she is asleep again. Then she starts talking, 

"I was talking with Clary in a room. The room was very dark yet I could see clearly. It was very small and in the corner was Clary. She is yelling at me to find it before it's too late. She only yells at me once before turning back to the corner and sits down facing away from me. She begins muttering to herself. I can just hear what she is saying. 'It's too late, of course it's too late, why would I put it there? No one looks there. Why did I put it there?' Then she keeps repeating, it's too late." Izzy's face has gone blank. Nothing. Not a single expression. 

"I ask her, where did you put it? She just repeats what I am saying getting more and more confused and weak. I manage to yell at her, hoping to snap her out even though I have no control. She begins to tell me when a person walks into the room. He asks her a question. Have you decided little doll? It is Malcolm. She doesn't even act like I was in the room, she spat at him saying you know what I have decided. Everything begins to fade and I feel myself waking up when Clary yells one last thing before I wake up. Something about a desk. Her words were, "The desk!"". She loses the foggy look in her eyes and has regained an expression on her face. 

"Well, that was useful, it was supposed to work, when 5 minutes have passed it doesn't work." 

"What do you mean it didn't work, don't you remember what just happened?" I ask

"Wait, did I tell you what I dreamed?" She asks completely confused, her face and voice giving it away. 

"Yes, you did. You also told me to write it done, so I did. I also know where some information apparently is." 

"Where?" 

"On the desk." 

"I remember that now!" Izzy exclaims. "Let's head over to the desk." 

Izzy and I walk over to the desk that we thought we had memorized after all these years of nothing having changed. Right there in plain sight the whole time was a notebook and a book.

I open the book up and see Clary's familiar scrawl. It had how to fight off mind control. Also that what Malcolm is doing isn't the first time, he is a copy cat. Someone attempted this centuries ago. 

"We need to get  her before it's too late." I say. 

"Before what is too late?" I hear a female's voice ask from the entrance of the library. 

I look up to see some very familiar green eyes staring back into mine. 

"Clary." I whisper.

A/N

I have thought of changing the cover. I got some ideas, 

The first one

and the second 

and the second 

I know these are really bad and I want some ideas/help

I know these are really bad and I want some ideas/help. Give me your opinions on these. 

Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!