Lost Girl

Y/N P.O.V

After the boys left I was walking throughout Seoul.It was like 10pm and I desided I will just go back home now because it's getting late.Until the unpredictable happens.You felt someone grab you buy your waist and cover your mouth?!?

"Yah let go of me"You try to scream.You starts kicking and try biting them.
"Yah Chill Y/N it's just me!"You hear a familiar voice.You look behind you to just see Bobby.You let out a big sigh in relief.
"Dude You can't just grab people in the middle of the night."I say
"Yeah got that now, you hurt me badly."He points out scraps and bruises  on his legs.
"Yeah sorry about that, do you want me to bug you bandages there's a convienent store around here."
"Nah I'll be fine."
You guys kept talking for a while.

BTS P.O.V

"So none of you have seen Y/N!"Jungkook yells.They all shake there heads no.
"OMG we lost my baby!"Jin says clearly panicking with Jungkook.
"Well this wouldn't be happening if Jungkook hadn't yell at her so much."Jimin whispers so only Tae, Suga, RM and J-hope can hear him.
The all quickly run out of the house and bolt past the car and start looking for you.

No ones P.O.V

While to boys are still looking for you , you are still at the same street talking to Bobby till.

"Y/N!"Jungkook calls out before seeing you."Y/N" he runs up to you and picks you up not seeing Bobby yet."W-wait who's that?"He questions looking at Bobby.
"U-um h-hes my—."You got cut of my Jungkook putting you down and holding Bobby by hit T-shirt collar.You were about to stop him but Tae came and picked you up and brought you away.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Who are you?"Jungkook ask with a steirn look on his face.
"H-hi im B-b-bobby."Bobby says scarily
"Who are you to Y/N?She is not supposed to have a boyfriend."
"N-no Im not her boyfriend.Im just a regular friends."He then try's to laugh but Jungkook tightens his grip.
"Now you will not be Y/N's boyfriend nor' her real friend you got me."
"Yes sir!"Jungkook lets Bobby go and then both walk home in separate ways.

Y/N P.O.V

After the boys got home I waited at to door to I could literally kill Jungkook.
As soon as he walking in I started kicking him and stopping on his feet.
"What was that for?"I ask
"I don't know what you mean."He replies
"Jungkook you beat up one of my only friends!"I yell at him
"And what did I say NO FRIENDS WITH BOYS."
"Your so annoying!"I scream at him then stop my way up to my room.

(Will Y/N and Jungkook ever be friends again?Will Y/N find Jungkook not annoying?Will Bobby and Y/N date?Will Bobby still wanna be friends with Y/N?