Did you really

"Guys did you really have to come straight to my class though."I said a little annoyed
"Well we wanted to see you!"RM said.
"You guys know my schedule you could have waited 3 minutes?"I say.
"No."Tae says blankly.You then get a notification on you phone.

*Your phone*

Bobby:What was all of that in class about?
Y/N:They are just annoying like usual.😭

As you and Bobby kept talking you were smiling at your phone whatcha had Jungkook who was sitting standing next to you curious.

Jungkook P.O.V

"Who and she texting and why is she smile at it too?"He thinks to himself.

Y/N P.O.V

You were texting Bobby when Jungkook quickly snatched your phone to read the messages.You try jumping up to try to get your phone back but he is still to tall for you.
"Jungkook oppa give me my phone back now."I yell up to him. As he ready your a Bobby's text his eyes light up in flames.He quickly calls the rest of the boys to come over and look at them too.He types something into the phone and puts it in his pocket.
"What are y— ... "I try to finish my sentence but Jungkook cuts my off.
"That's it You phone is gone for  another month."He says
"WHAT I just got it back!"I scream at him.
"You will not be talking to boy a sling as I am alive!"He screams again.

The Rest of BTS P.O.V

Slowly but Shirley the rest of the boys back away.They can see the anger in both of your and Jungkooks eyes.
"Umm Jungkook I think you should just let her have her phone!"Tae says quickly and loud.He can see the Y/N is making a literal fist like she about to kill someone.
"YEAH I AGREE!"The rest of them say while running away.

Y/N P.O.V

You don't even wanna deal with his sh*t so you just walk away out of this school.Jungkook follows you but the only difference is that Jungkook gets back into the limo while you just walk your way "Home". Jungkook is the only one who sees this but doesnt day anything.

BTS P.O.V

"Oh my Jesus we forgot Y/N!"Jin screams as soon as there home.
"My god chill she's walking."Jungkook says in botherd.They boys have a lot of trust in you now for walking around by yourself so they all took a breath in relief.

Magical Time Skip
1 hour

"Has anyone seen Y/N yet?"Jungkook asks.
"No!?!"The rest of BTS says nervously.

(Where did Y/N go?Will Y/N Jungkook Makeup?)