Chapter 20

Andys POV

When i got home i ran up stairs to my room to see rye on the bed watching Netflix. "Im back" i said. "Good i was loney" rye said and got off the bed. "What do you want to do?" I said. "Well we could cuddle. Or we could make some cookies and eat them while watching Riverdale." He said. "Ohhhhhh i want to make cookies please." I said in a  kiddy voice. " sure lets go down stairs" rye said. As we were walking down stairs rye picked me up and ran like a lunatic. "ryeee put me downnn" i said. "Fine" rye said and put me down.

When we got to the kitchen I grabbed the things to make the cookie dough. And started to put all the ingredients in a big bowl. I mixed everything together and added some chocolate chips. I scooped some up on my finger and Smeared it all over rye's face. " ohhhh your gonna get it now" he said and ran after me. I ran i away as fast as i could. I ran in to the bathroom and locked the door so he couldn't get me. I heard rye coming up the stairs. He stopped at the bathroom door. "I know you are in there baby so i will be waiting for you when you get out." He said. "Im not coming out" i said "fine then im coming in" he said and I heard him picking at the lock on the door. After about 3 minutes he finally got in and there i was sitting on the counter. He slammed the door open and gabbing me off the counter and started tickling me "hahaha r-rye s-s-stop it" i Managed to get out "not untill you get this cookie dough off my face."he said.  Thats when i got an idea. I lifted up and started licking it off his face. After about 2 minutes it was gone. " there all gone" i said. " now that that is gone something else has appeared" it was clear what he was talking about. "Are you seriously hard over me licking you?" I said. " hey, that was hot." Rye said. "Can we just go make the cookies now and we can do that later" i said "fine" is all he said and we walked out of the bathroom and went down stairs and continued making cookies.

When the cookies were done we sat on the couch and watched riverdale while eating cookies. " now that the cookies are gone can we have fun now." Rye said. With that i sood up and straddled him. I started to grind on him and acted like nothing was happening. " so what do you want to do?" I said innocently. " this is good ,but i think that those skinny jeans of your should be off" rye said. I got a bit harder from that. " now Mr.Beaumont do you think you deserve that?" I said and grinded a little harder. "Mhhff... yes please fovvs" rye said. " fine but i dont want to fuck on the couch lets go to my room" i said and got off of him. He stood up and we walked to my room.

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy.  My people sorry i havent posted in a while but you know......... i have been really busy but here is a new chapter for you hope you liked it.

Peace and love
See you on the flip side ❤️🌵