"I love you pops."

"I love you too my boy. Let's go out here and get line up."

"Do you Malia, take Davis Josiah Welkins as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse , for richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

Malia's face was full of tears. She never thought this day would come so true. "I do."

The priest asked Davis the same questions and of course he said "I do."

"It is at this time that I now pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Welkins. You may now kiss the bride!" He said.

Their lips crashed into each others as everyone clapped and cheered for them. Tears running down Davis' face. Tears of Joy to be exact! This day was the day he prayed for. They were so glad it came true.

At the reception , the newlyweds couldn't keep their eyes off each other.

"I love you Mr.Welkins." Malia cooed.

"I love you more Mrs. Welkins." He kissed her lips softly as a flash form the camera went off.

Carol said , "You two are beautiful."

Davis whispered into her ear. "Wait until you see where I take you for our honeymoon." He licked her ear and kissed it.

"Where? I wanna know now." She said.

"Guess." He stared at her beautiful face.

"Rome?"

"Nope. You've always wanted to go here."

"But I've always wanted to go to Rome." She frowned.

"Your top choice babe. Rome is like your fifth." He laughed.

"Oh shit. I know you're talking about Dubai?"
Davis nodded , smiling ear to ear.

She got up and hugged the life out of him which caused another flash from the camera. "I love you , I love you , I love you!" She screamed.

Everyone was having a good time , until a strange person that hasn't been seen for years walk in.

Carol went up to Davon , "What is she doing here?!"

Davon turned around and there was Cynthia. Long time no see. Her hair grew longer and she looked sick.

"If that's what jail does to you, I'm glad you're out." Carol laughed. "But seriously what is she doing here?!"

"I'm gonna go find out." Davon said sitting his champagne glass down.

He walked to Cynthia and her eyes lit up as if she was so delighted to see him.
"Davon it's been so long how—"

"Why are you here? Who told you about this?" He asked.

"My daughter." She said.

"Your daughter is in jail how—"

"My other daughter." She said.

Davon stared at her for a minute and tried to figure out who she was talking about. "What? You had two daughters?"

"Yes. I did." She said folding her arms.

"Who is your daughter? I'm pretty sure she's not here so you can go—"

"Davon. The bride is my daughter."

His mouth fell to the floor. "So you're telling me—"

"Yes I'm telling you that Malia is my biological daughter."

"What? When the hell did this happen?" He asked.

She sighed and explained herself , "When Penelope was about ten, I Coby and I were in a middle of getting a divorce, so I decided to meet and old friend from my job and one thing led to another and I was pregnant with Paisley." She smiled.

"So Malia's real name is Paisley?"

Cynthia nodded.

"I'm sorry Davon—"

"You don't have to tell me sorry. What are you sorry for?"

"I'm apologizing for Penelope , well Jasmine. I don't know why she changed her name. I didn't think she would draw you in so deep and make you get her pregnant. Then with Paisley, I didn't know why her adopted parents would change her name." Cynthia began to cry. Malia looked just like Cynthia in a way. They were both short and had that pretty curly hair , but Cynthia's hair was ruined by bad care. They also had those pretty brow eyes and had a small body , but carried a decent amount of weight in good places.

Carol walked over to Davon and her ex best friend.

"Is everything okay?"

Cynthia looked up and was so surprised to see her for some reason. She hugged her so tightly. "Oh goodness Carol. It's really you. I'm so glad to see you."

Carol hugged her back. Their beef with each other ended years ago. Cynthia was a locked up too long to still be bad at her for taking her no good man Davon.

"There's something I want you to tell Malia for me could you do that? Oh goodness she looks so beautiful sitting up there." Cynthia smiled staring at her daughter.

"What is it? Does she even know you?" Carol asked.

"Oh she will once she tell you this." Davon said.
Carol raised her eyebrow full of confusion and waited for Cynthia to talk.

"You know Malia was adopted right?" Cynthia said.

"Yes I know her parents are right there." Carol pointed to the Caucasian adults talking to people at their table.

"Yes I know. I just want you to tel her that I'm her birth mother."

"What? You're Malia's birth mom?" Carol was beyond shocked. "Did you know that Davon?!"

"No. She just told me." He said.

"Oh my, I can't tell her today." Carol shook her head.

"I'm not asking for you to tell her today. Just let her know soon. I want to meet her." Cynthia smiled. "I have to go, give this to her." She handed Carol a card. "I will be back in a couple of days , just please let my baby know. Her name is Paisley not Malia."

Carol nodded , "Okay. I'll let her know."

"Thank you. You were always such a good friend to me. Here is my number so you can contact me and tell me what she says."Cynthia said before she left.

Carol turned around and faced Davis and the person who seems to be almost the spitting image of Cynthia. She watched Malia's every move now. She had to. She was apart of the enemy.