Chapter 10.

———-TWO YEARS LATER——-

"Here are your graduates of the Class of 2018!"

Everyone cheered and clapped for the grads. Davis was there by himself , he saw Malia's parents and sat with them. They were so happy to see him. They knew his story and how he had a baby by another girl , but they still wanted him and Malia to be together, Davis was going to make that happen today.

"Malia!" Her mom waved.
She took a few pictures with friends and professors before coming over to where they were. She completely ignored Davis who was standing there holding flowers and hugged her mom and dad. "Congrats baby girl!" Her dad said squeezing the life out of her.

Her mother kissed her on the cheek then turned her around to Davis.

Here it goes.

"Malia." He smiled. She was more beautiful than when he seen her three years ago. Her hair grew longer and she dyed it a chestnut brown instead of that light brown she always dyed it. Her body had more shape to it. Seems like she's being working out , and working on her ass mostly because it got fatter since Davis seen it.

"Davis." She nodded towards him.

"I bought you flowers." He said.

"Thanks. They're beautiful."

"So uh. Finally got that degree in Chem Bio huh?" He said.

"Yep."

It was so awkward between them. Davis was now twenty-two and Malia was now twenty-four. Malia already had her Associates , she was now earning her Bachelors. Like Davis always knew , she was very very smart. Smartest girl he knew. One reason why he fell deeply in love with her.

"I've seen your son, Braxton right?" She said.

"Yeah. He's two going on fifty."
They both laughed.

"He's adorable. I'm sure everyone says he looks just like you."

"Yes. They do actually."

He wanted to cut the bullshit and get to it.

"Malia look. I have something to say."
"I know it's been almost three years since we've talked or even seen each other but I couldn't miss this day. I knew this day was one of the most amazing things that could happen and I wanted to be apart of it. What I'm trying to say is that I love you Malia Desiree Thomas, and ever since I met you I knew that I couldn't go a day without you."

He got on one knee , "So with that being said, do you want to wake up to me every morning so I can annoy you with tickles and shower you with kisses? Most of all will you be my wife Malia?"

She didn't know what to say. Her eyes were getting too watery and she couldn't focus. Every one around her was taking pictures and videos , she just smiled and said , "Yes!"

Davis put the ring on her and picked her up, kissing her. He even cried himself. "I love you too." She said looking at the ring. It was beautiful.

"I'm so proud of you two!" Malia's mother said.
——————

When the day was over , Davis had a special dinner for Malia.

"This is so beautiful. I can't believe you waited on me."

"It wasn't hard. I kept thinking about you day and night." He said holding her hand.

"What was Germany saying about it? Does she know?"

"It doesn't matter. But yes she knows. She doesn't have a problem."

Which gave Malia more than enough reasons to be happy with Davis.