Counter Attack

Kyou

At lunch Yura kept bothering her about what she knew about Rikuo, did she have pictures of him, what did he talk about and his social life. "Is this a Japanese thing or something  ?" She had replied as she gathered her stuff and walked away.

    After School she made full use of her new Yokai body and snuck in Rikuo's home. Listening on the chatter from the roof of the mansion she could hear them argue over the new Tanuki and his flock of Yokai.

   From the sound 9f it, some of the Nura Clan's houses had been targeted. Hi hi, the name was repeated over and over with familiarity. So not only were Shrines targeted.....

Things got interesting, turned out Hihi's very huge son was demanding blood for his father's  death. Even in the Mafia it's the very same. "Shouei," She whispered the name. She also knew the sickly Zen whom she had healed also attended.

Looking up at the sky, it turned pitch black and a chill ran down her skin. The Tanuki.....

   Honestly, Sighing she made herself comfortable on the branch of the Weeping Cherry Tree. Drifting asleep she felt the moon's light.

 "Zen ! Is master Zen here !?" Panicked voices woke her up from her brief slumber. Something interesting  ? Finally. Chaos ensued as people yelled. Ignoring them all she slipped in and approached the beat up two.

 "While they all yammer, let's fix you two up," She commented as she releases her Sun Flames. The layered yellow flames flickered as they released flashes of light, like little stars were trapped inside.

 "What are you doing ? How did you get in here ?!" A voice thundered as she was pulled away from the now healed two. Glaring at the stupid cyclops  she kicked him hard without mercy in the groin. 

     "That's my business," She replied. Looking over, Rikuo fainted with Zen attending to him. "That guy is a real mess," She muttered before disappearing and slipping away from the angry hornet's nest she had stirred up.

   Well save for the idiot clutching his precious Male body parts, She snickered.