A Trap is Set on the Evil Mountain

Kyou 

It was already Gold Week and the Paranormal Club was gone all except for her. The Yokai maniac had hassled her, or at least tried but after her brief discipline he stopped. Thank you carnivore, She thought as her thoughts wandered to the fearsome and untamed Cloud Guardian.

The only woman that guy seemed to care for was Ebony Sable, a hit woman who was also a Cloud Flame type. Wonder if those idiots are okay on Mount Nejireme ? Huffing she jumped off her bed to find something to distract her from worrying over those idiots.

If they die so what, like I'd care, She thought but she could not help the nagging feeling that Rikuo was in danger. "I give up !" She yelled.

Later

This mountain had Yokai for sure. Having traveled deeper the mist seemed to get more dense until she had a hard time seeing the path. She had read what happened here a thousand years ago, a boy named Umewakamaru died while searching for his mother. With regret and sorrow he became a Yokai.

Later on she saw a old trees with claw marks and giant broken claws embedded in the bark. Whatever happened it happened long ago judging by the claws condition. It did not take long for night to take over. Using her Vongola Intuition she navigated her way through the mountains.

And did she find something, the Snow Woman from the Rat Hunt was being attacked. But what intrigued her was that Rikuo ran to defend her and became that white haired Yokai she had met in the blooming cherry tree.

As Night Rikuo picked up the Snow Woman who must have ben Tsurara did she comment, "Well that was interesting. " He looked up at her still perched in a nearby tree. "So you found out Kyou," He said not bothered at all. Smiling she replied,"I thought we were similar, turns out I was right."

Not before long did he come back without Tsurara. Magnificent, She thought as she watched the handsome Yokai pass her. "Nadka, do you want out ?" She asked as she felt her Box Weapon who was still in her box move. Inserting some of her flame the box opened and a sharp golden light shot out.

Nadka

Stretching her full grown body she let out a roar before running off to where the Yokai Commander was. Deeper in the mountains there was another Japanese Mansion. He was fighting with another Yokai, a man with only half a face showing because his hair covered the other half. The commander called him Gyuuki.

"The boy who got devoured while looking for his Mother," Kyou whispered as they watched on. Turned out Rikuo had killed Yokai before, a creepy hooded one when he was a kid, a snake-like one from four years ago and then there was the rat. It turned out when the 2nd died the order was broken.

Night Rikuo seemed intent on being 3rd and standing above every Yokai. As the death match carried on she could hear wings.  These were not normal birds but most likely Yokai. Softly mouthing her Master's arm she moved them away.

Later

Kyou

Heading back before anyone noticed them she and Nadka rested. Their rest was cut off when they entered to see a certain loud mouth shark. "Voooooiiii !"

We are not getting any sleep tonight, She complained. 

3rd pov

Later

Explosions could be heard and shouts of 'Voi' could be heard from the Vongola Mansion.  Bright lights would flare up like flames. "Lousy shark !" A girl shouted as the sounds of a sword fight erupted.