Rise of The Evil Dog Part 3

Kyou

It was so dark in here. 

  "Roooooaaaaaaarrrr !" A student in a cheap cat costume ran into view on the stage. Let's hope the students think this is just part of that stupid rich idiots campaign. 

  At a certain rich guy's home, he sneezed three times. 

"I'm a Yokai ! I'm taking over this school !" The student continued before yelping as the Dog Yokai snarled. 

 "What.....You...Who are you ?" With all eyes focused on the two she made her way closer without being noticed.  Ignoring the conversation she watched on as the fight began.

"So you've shown yourself, Yokai !" The idiot appeared on screen babbling while dressed in a costume. "It's Kiyotsugu !" A student yelled. Well at least the idiot is useful for something, She thought. 

  As he babbled about some sort of snow exorcism the yokai was frozen in ice by a certain Snow Woman. "It's snowing !" Someone commented from the crowd. With that the yokai was cut down and reverted from his human form.

Cut up and covered in blood. "You're dead meat ! You attacked me but you've got no idea what kind of yokai I am !" 

  He panted while muttering for his head to fly off. A new yokai appeared covered in bandages covered in writing.  It became pitch black but she could see someone talking to the enemy.

  "Disappear Dog trash," He said. The projector turned on and she saw that weird guy. No way, he killed his own subordinate. Damn Tanuki, She thought as Tamazuki made his statement of stealing Rikuo's fear.

"That's...My line, Little Tanuki," Rikuo replied. Look's like I'm not the only one not to be behind someone, She grinned. This Night Rikuo was indeed Impressive. 

"In that case, farewell. We shall meet again," The masked Tanuki drifted away as he disappeared in a flurry of leaves. 

  "Melodramatic Tanuki," Rikuo commented as he absentmindedly plucked a stray leaf out of the air. With that he left and so did she.

 "You-Kai Exor-Cism !" The fool appear as he slashed the screen with a sword. Who would give that guy a real sword ?

With that the school believed it was all the idiot, Kiyotsugu's doing. Meanwhile the idiot in the cat costume, Shima was foaming at the mouth on the floor.