127: Reaction to You Having a Terminal Illness

Angst/Hospital warning.

Taeyong: Tries to keep it together when you tell him, but ends up crying a lot. He takes you to do a lot of fun and memorable things, but nothing too crazy, as your health is his priority.

Jaehyun: Squeezes your hand while you tell him, tears and concern filling his eyes. Does anything you need, always takes care of you. He makes sure to do a lot of cute things with you.

Doyoung: Immediately asks you questions, pulling on his hair at the responses. Helps you to go out of comfort zone, doing things you never thought you'd gather the courage to do.

Yuta: Has to leave the room. He's overwhelmed and angry at the universe for doing this. From that point, Yuta promises to be strong for you and makes sure to keep you smiling and laughing until the end of your days.

Johnny: Immediately embraces you. He tells you that he'll protect you from whatever this is and will stay with you until the end. He's very supportive of you throughout whatever treatment you need, and never lets you use hope.

Taeil: Cries silently when you first tell him. Tells you he'll support you no matter what. He sticks to this and accompanies you to treatments and important appointments. Is down for anything that will make you comfortable.

Winwin: Runs his fingers through his hair and lets tears roll down his cheeks. He squeezes your hands and asks you a few questions about the whole thing. He plans a lot of activities that will help you have fun without overexerting yourself.

Jungwoo: Cries a lot. You mean so much to him and the thought of losing you kills him. He still breaks down months into everything, and enjoys all of the deep and meaningful moments you have together.

Haechan: Just sits there in shock for several minutes before taking time to process things. Tries to do as many fun things with you as possible, and always brightens your days in the hospital.

Mark: Starts to get angry, very reactive for a few days. He finally sits you down, apologizes, and asks you if there's anything you want to do. He's flexible and down for whatever you feel like.

To anyone who has or knows someone with a terminal illness, we will always be here to support you. It is a very difficult situation and there are many of us who will be here for those who need it ❤️