Chapter 31

Sanne's P.O.V

I hate waiting with an passion. All I want is to go to the top of the Eiffel Tower. And suddenly thousands of other people want to go on the top too. Can't they just wait for a few hours or something.

And more stupid is that we can't go up with the eight of us. Because Louis pushed Zayn to the ground and when we just arrived on the Eiffel Tower. Liam texted us that they are in the hospital. Zayn has really bad luck. Lous feels so bad about what happened. He isn't smiling or making stupid jokes. This is not like him. I'm worried about my boyfriend.

"Jesus Sann. Can you walk any slower. Like damn. You should wear a paper on your back with 'watch out. Going on a snail pace. Just walk by or wait. Your own choice'. " Jessica says running by and up the stairs.

Well I'm sorry that I'm normal and get tired when you have to walk up stairs. I already get tired at home when I need to walk upstairs. Don't blame me I'm a lazy person. Doing something that isn't sleeping or eating is very hard for me. Don't blame me.

"So tired" Niall huffs out of breath as we finally reach the first floor.

"Who's idea was it to climb all these stairs" Harry groans.

"Jessica's" Femke and I say in usion.

"Creepy" Harry mumbles.

I think he's talking about us. Not sure. It could be Niall too. I mean he is leaning against Femke and she just stands there like he weights nothing. Damm girl what do you do when I'm not around

"Don't whine. Even that old lady who was walking behind you put walked past after three stairs because you guys are slow. Made it without almost dying" Jessica rolls her eyes

"I'm not dying" Femke and I protest together again

"It's getting creepier" Harry mumbles. Dickhead. Oops. Sorry not sorry

"No you two aren't but look at your boyfriends. Mine is normal compared to you" Jess says

Well he isn't that normal but let's not tell her that.

"Our boyfriends aren't weird. Just a bit out of breath. For like 10 minutes but who cares. I think it's normal. Thank you very much" Femke snaps.

Yep she didn't sleep much in the bus. Which is Harry's fault because he snores. I don't get how Jessica is able to fall asleep next to him. Maybe she wears earplugs. Yep that's it. Definaitly earplugs.

And it's not that Louis and Niall are laying on the ground. Spread out like they're Partick from Spongebob. Trying to catch there breath like a fish. And people are snapping pics, looking weird or laughing. Nope that's not what's happening at the moment.

Le skip to the top

"This is beautiful" I whisper

"I know" Louis says wrapping his arms around my waist and putting his head on my shoulder.

"You're not even looking" I piont out.

"I wasn't talking about the view. I was talking about you"

And I'm blushing. Thank you ver much Tommo

"Femke you should try to find something in the distance." I say

"I'm going to try if I can see the Eiffel Tower from up here " she gasps.

Does she not know she's standing on top of it. I don't think so.

"Babe, uhm. Turn around maybe" Niall says.

"Why? oooooh. Found it"

Can she be any weirder. And the awnser to that question is yes. And no it's not happening right now. Maybe another time.