|Four| Accident |

F A R R A H

Ethan wasn't back yet when I got out a few minutes later. I was digging through my bag for pajamas, quietly singing to myself.
"Fuck..." A voice breathed out from behind me. Of course, it was Ethan. I hadn't heard him come in and I was completely naked and bent over right in front of him. I guess it was karma. I quickly stood up and turned around.
"E-Ethan!" I exclaimed with bright red cheeks.
"I-I'm sorry, I...Oh god...." Ethan was flustered and didn't know what to do with himself. He put his head in his hands and looked down. I grabbed a random shirt that was on the bed beside me and attempted to cover myself with it.

I cursed to myself when I noticed Ethan's pants had gotten increasingly tighter by his crotch.
"U-Um..." I looked down with embarrassment. Ethan started walking over to me. He had dropped the pillows on the floor by the door.
"Uh, Farrah...That's my shirt..." Ethan spoke suggestively as he walked closer. I gulped as he reached out to take the shirt. He pulled the fabric away and dropped in beside him. His breath hitched as he looked me up and down.
"E-Ethan?" I trembled and looked into his hazel eyes that burned with passion.

Ethan slowly put his hand on my hips and pulled me close. Our faces were inches apart, both of us breathing in each others alcohol filled breath. His lips brushed against mine,
"I-Is this ok?" Ethan asked, practically talking into my mouth. I replied by finally connecting our lips. All day it had been a series of flirting and teasing, I never thought we'd advance. I pushed against him desperately, the kiss sloppy and careless. My hands slipped down to the rim of his sweatpants. I tugged it a bit and slipped my hand in, running my fingers along his V-line. He took in a quick breath as my hand brushed against the base of his hard cock.

I pulled out my hand and started to lift off his shirt; he broke the kiss to tug it off. Ethan reached over his shoulders and pulled it over his head before throwing it to the floor. Once it was off, he placed his hands on my cheeks and slammed his lips on mine. We fell onto the bed and giggled as we bounced. He looked down at me and examined my features for a moment.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ethan asked. I suddenly remembered the condoms I whipped at him earlier. "Where's those condoms I threw at you?" I questioned with a small giggle.
"Right, shit." He got off of me and walked over to his bag. "Hurry up!" I bounced with excitement.

I could see a large tent was formed in his sweats and tugged on my lip. He chuckled as he walked over with one in his hand. With my foot, I grabbed the rim of his sweats and tugged at it, wanting them off. He got the hint and smiled, pulling them off, his hard cock springing free. Ethan crawled over top of me and embraced me in another rough and sloppy kiss. He rutted his hips against mine to create friction, but I had a better idea. I reached down and wrapped my hand around his seven inches, making him groan as he slipped his tongue into my mouth. I could taste the alcohol on his tongue, but that was the only thing I could taste right now anyways.

Ethan moved his lips down my body quickly, and left wet kisses the entire way down. I rested my arms on his shoulders as he started to attack my clit with his tongue. The hint of alcohol gave a tingling sensation to the pleasure.
"Oh god..." I moaned and laughed as Ethan slipped two fingers into my dripping core. He pumped them achingly slow, curling them gently against my sweet-spot making my legs tremble. The way he flicked his tongue in a circle while his fingers worked at my core made me breathless. He removed his mouth from my heated core and before I could protest he connected his lips to mine.

Our tongues fought for dominance until I broke the kiss by throwing my head back and moaning when he suddenly started roughly fucking me with his fingers. "E-Ethan! Oh my....god!" I gasped for air and arched my back up against him. Ethan started to rock his hips forward to create friction between his cock and my stomach. "This feel good, Babygirl?" He asked and nipped at my neck. I let out a whimpering moan in response. He removed his fingers and started slowly rubbing my clit instead. My breath was heavy from the previous intense pleasure I was descending from.