What's happening?

Start from the beginning

Pragya turned back to look at him but he is going in car.. she didn't know how to console him... she didn't know why it bothers her if he is upset... She went inside with her wandering thoughts...

Abhi reached his flat.. he gets inside there is none.. he is alone.. his sister went so far from him.. and Pragya... , he felt like an orphan.. he cried closing his eyes...

At that time, calling bell rings.. he opened the door to see who it is.. to his shock.. he saw Bulbul standing with tears in front of him besides Purab...

Abhi: what happened Bulbul.. why are you crying?.. Is there any problem?...

Bulbul: I am sorry bhai.. I am so sorry.. (hugged him) I behaved rudely with you.. I didn't give any heeds to your requests.. I am sorry bhai.. I didn't even tell a word to you.. I insulted you before everyone

Abhi: uffo.. please stop crying.. yaar.. you didn't do anything.. you are just angered at me... You didn't insult me.. you didn't even tell a word against me... You haven't beat or slap me too.. (with little smile).. I have to ask you sorry for my behaviour that day..

Bulbul: no.. no.. don't ask sorry and all.. I only did mistake...

Purab: my legs are paining yaar.. shall we go inside.. (with smile)

Bulbul playfully hit on Purab's shoulders.. with a laugh everyone gets inside the house..

Bulbul: I mistook you and Pragya.. sorry bhabhi (with a smile) she is so possessive about you, I think... I didn't like her at the first meet, honestly.. but this time, I feel like my bhai won't get a bhabhi like Pragya...

Purab: yeah.. she is right.. I know Pragya from college.. she is such a nice girl.. Bhai.. you are so lucky to have her.. if she likes somebody, she will do anything for them.. she is somewhat short temper.. but at the same time, such a lovable soul..

Bulbul: I haven't asked you any certificate for her.. Purab.

Purab got shocked...

Purab: I am sorry.. I didn't mean..

To which Bulbul laughed, Purab got back his breath... They had a cute fight.. Abhi looked at them happily...

Bulbul; bhai.. I haven't expected one day a third person will come and teach me about you...
You know right, I always used to say none can understand you better than me.. but I did fault by misunderstanding you.. and your would to be wife has Cleared me that my bhai is the best brother.. (with smile) I am happy for you bhai.. I always used to get worried of you. Now I feel relief seeing your bold wife's support for you...

Abhi: I am happy for you both.. seeing you both together.. and you came home for the first time together, please do wait.. I will bring something for you..

Bulbul: no.. no.. we have to go.. I have to meet your Pragya and my bhabhi to ask sorry for my behaviour... She is drunken that day, may be because of that she may behaved wrongly with me.. but today I saw how she is polite to everyone even.. she behaved polite with me .. when I turned my face against her ,when she smiled at me... I haven't given any respect to her.. but she kept quiet ...but when I treated you same . She got angered.. how cute she is.. she loves you so much bhai... Don't miss her ever in your life...

Abhi: one minute.. when did she behave polite with you..

Bulbul: haan bhai...do you know what happened??.. when you got phone, you went out..