Chapter 20

I woke up in my bed room at my parent's house , I guess I walked here last night because I don't know where I would go . I can feel dry tears on my cheek , I checked my phone and I see 50 missed calls from Kian , 13 missed calls from Lycia , 19 missed calls from Sam , and 10 missed calls from Connor . I didn't want to talk to any of them because if I talked to Lycia I would have to tell her about Connor , if I talk to Connor we would talk about him and Bethany , if I talk to Sam I can't he's Kian's best friend , and last of all if I call Kian I'm gonna cry my eyes out . I planed to stay at my parents house forever because I never want to see kian again .

My sister and brother ( I don't think I told you this but her sister name is Amaya and her brother name is Evan ) came in and sat next to me in my bed .

" Where's Kian ? " Amaya saids " I don't know and I don't care . " I say trying not to influents them . " But I thought you love him ? " Evan adds on . " I did , but you know what , I have you guys " I put my arms around them .

I wanted to think about things , so I got out of bed and got dressed . I wore the o2l shirt that's says all the guys last name , denim shorts , black combat boots , and light make-up . I grabbed my penny board and rode off .

Kian's POV

I wanted to think about things so I got dressed and grabbed my penny board and rode around a bit . I wanted to see Kianna so I rode down her street going to her house . I bumped into someone and when I looked to see who it was I was so happy I bumped into....Kianna .

" uh , hi " I say looking at her shirt .

" Hey " she said shyly

" Can we talk ? " I ask

" Sure " we walked downs the street and we talked and laughed , it feels so long that I hadn't seen her . we got to a bench so we sat down .

" Look Kianna , Andrea and I are over we where over a long time ago " I said looking into her eyes seeing tears

" Kian , I know that but I don't that if you guys still have a thing , and I really love you but I don't know if I can take this pain it hurts to much and you did this in my birthday when I'm turning 18 " she starts to tear up

" I really love you too , and I want you , and only you . you make me feel better about my self . I went to Andrea for advice and she was drunk and I was sober and she attacked me with her lips . I'm so sorry kianna I didn't mean to hurt you "

" I forgive you but where over , I cant deal with this any more and I'm moving to Minnesota today , just me and my flight leaves today at 9 . " She walked away and I had tears in my eyes.

Lycia's POV

Connor had told me about Bethany and him and I bursted into a million pieces but I forgave his dumb ass because if you really love someone you can never stay mad at them or it isn't love at all and I believe that there is love for me and Connor or Kian and Kianna . So Connor and I are happy and Kian and Kianna rant really .

" Lycia , she's gone her flight leaves today at 9 " Kian comes from the door way

" What do you mean her flight leave today ? I asked

" I mean she moving , we broke up , she's gone "

I explained my while love thing to Kian about if you really love someone and then we left .

***

Kian's POV

We arrived at the airport and I looked for the gate and I see Kianna walking almost through the gate . I ran up to her and pulled her back and I hugged her she was shocked " kian , what are you doing here ? " she asked

" I came here to stop you for making a mistake , look if we really love each other we would forget this and move on and I live you so I'm not letting you go anymore . " I said

" Kian , oh my god , I'm sorry , I love you , I don't want to loose you too " she said and then we kissed it felt like I was kissing an angel .

We went back to the house and hung out .

Kianna's POV

We where all in the kitchen hanging out drinking and The door bell rang I went to go answer it and when I saw who it was my mouth dropped .

~~~~~

Thanks to my friend Serena for helping me with chapter 19 and 20 she came up with the idea and you should go read her o2l fan fiction ' new beginning ' because it's awesome and who doesn't love awesome stories her wattpad is @vulpix_ so thanks to her and hope you like the book ☺️✌️