Chapter 5 /part 1

Începe de la început

I started thinking about positive things as I gained control."Its working"I yelled.

Star looked at Winter with jaw dropped.

"Why don't you take over my job Winter",Star said.

"I think I'm already busy enough with taking care of Diamond City.Plus,you are great at what you do",Winter said.

I flew down to the ground carefully and landed next to Hannah.

"You jinxed me, y'know",I said.

Hannah crosses her arms and made a playful pout."No I didn't.I just stated the truth",she said.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to Winter."Thanks for helping me Winter",I said.

"It's my pleasure",she said while flying off.

"I think we are done training for today",Star said as we walked out of the arena.

———

"I know contemporary media might lead you to believe European history is full of swords,sorcery,and scandal.I assure you,the truth is far more interesting,and there's no better place to start than Renaissance Era pottery",Ms.Nomura explained.

Everyone groaned in boredom.

"Since we have limited time,Ms.Nomura,perhaps its best if they explore the museum on their own.Don't you think?",Mr.Strickler asked.

I smiled as Claire yelled"See ya!"

Everyone parted different ways as Hannah and I looked over the tapestry's on the wall.

"Hey look.Claire's talking to Jim",Hannah pointed out.

"Well that's not something you see everyday",I said as I watched them talk.They were leaning over the edge of the second floor.

I continued looking at the amazing costumes until I heard Eli talking to everyone.

"At first,I thought it was an alien.Definitely not human.It's some sort of monster!",Eli yelled.

Hannah and I looked at each other before walking over to Eli.

"Come on,give it up,Eli",a girl said.

"No,no!This time,I have photographic evidence",Eli said.

I glanced at his phone to see a smushed green goo on the ground behind him."Um Hannah,that doesn't look like any green goo",I said.

"No,it doesn't.We need to tell Star ASAP",Hannah whispered.

"Hey,Eli,can I see your phone real quick?",Toby asked.

"Oh darn!",Toby said.

"What the heck!You deleted it?",Eli said.

"Darn theses stubby little fingers.If it's any consolation,I believed you",Toby said.

Hannah and I walked off and continued looking around."Its definitely not a dragon but if there are more of them,we can't just let them rome around Arcadia",I said.