🌹FORTY🎭ONE

Depuis le début

"Where did you go Kisa?" was the first thing Misha asks me as I entered the room. Fuck, I was praying that he didn't wake before I returned. But as usual, I was all out of luck.

Luck didn't even know who I was.

"I...I...I...wa...was..s...hun...hungry, " I stumbled over my words and backed away when he stood up to his full height from off the bed.

"And who gave you permission to eat?... Cause I couldn't do that if I was asleep, " when his voice is calm I knew a slap was not far behind. Misha moved closer to me and I stepped back again. "Don't run from me Kisa," he says this also with a calm voice.

"I...I'm...so...sorry, " in a flash he is in front of me holding onto my shoulders. I turn my face away from him but his fingers come up to dig into my face turning my head to look at him.

 I turn my face away from him but his fingers come up to dig into my face turning my head to look at him

"You don't eat...You don't move...FUCK, YOU EVEN BLINK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION KISAAAA!!!!!" he yells in my face, then he lets me go with a hard shove which made me fall to the floor.

I kept in my tears refusing myself from crying out from the pain of my knee hitting the floor. Misha loves it when I cry out loud, he gets off on it.

I could hear him breathing heavy and I knew that he wasn't quite done with me yet. "To think that I was actually gonna try to play nice on your birthday." my head snaps up in his direction and he laughs; "Happy Birthday Sweetheart."

My heart sinks and palms start to sweat from anxiety. I could feel my throat closing up and my body started to tremble. A panic attack, I was having a panic attack.

Misha mumbles 'shit' as he comes over to me again. He shakes me in his arms but my attack worsens. "Kisa snap out of it!" he tells me. Hand slaps me hard back and forth across my face in an attempt to stop my panic attack.

That did not work. My body was going into overdrive.

Suddenly he lifts me up in his arms and carries me into the bathroom. Misha dumps my into the tub. Opening the tap he unleashes cold freezing water on me. In a matter of seconds, my teeth were chattering.

This just made me freak out even more. And when I wanted to get out he kept me under the freezing water, pushing my head under the water a few times.

Misha stops his torture by turning off the pipe. He pulls my freezing body out of the tub and throws me on the cold tile that is the bathroom floor.

"You make it so hard to control myself sometimes." he says before leaving me soaked and cold on the bathroom floor.

My face hurt from his slaps. I could feel my flesh swelling and the tears kept on coming. My panic attack subsided but now my whole body hurt.

👑
👑

"What happened? " Crimson says as soon as she sees us. Misha scoffs at the side of me and squeezes my hand in warning.

"I...I...slipped while I was in the bathtub, " I lie. Slipping in the bathtub could never cause such damages to my face and Crim saw right through the lie.

Before Crimson could reply Maksim answered me defusing anything she was going to say; "Very well then, "

Surprisingly, Crim gets out of her chair and comes towards me. She embraces me and for a moment I'm shocked along with everyone else in the lounge. I hug her back burying my bruised face in her shoulder.

"Happy Birthday K, " she whispers into my ear and I want to start crying all over again. She pulls away and goes back to her chair next to Maksim. He glares at her but says nothing and I know that she will pay for that later.

"Misha, get your bitch out of here...she is upsetting to look at." he commands and Misha angrily drags me back to our room.

Today I am his rag doll because all he did today was throw me around. He flung me into the room. Slamming the door behind him he marched towards me with determination in each step.

"You're fucking dead!" he says before he throws me onto the bed. Misha climbs on top of me and starts ripping my clothes off. Something inside me woke up and I started fighting back.

I kneed him hard in the groin and manage to get away from him. I fall off the opposite side of the bed and he gets up from the floor charging towards me like a bull when it sees red.

With the look in his eyes, I knew he wanted to kill me.

He grabs me by my throat applying pressure. I keep fighting him but he was just too strong. Then my hand reached for the lamp that rested on top of the nightstand. As soon as I got it in my hands I smashed it against his head.

He let me go, by letting me go he had thrown me into a full body mirror smashing it into pieces. As he started towards me again, without thinking, as soon as he had my throat back in his hands, I plunged the broken piece of the mirror into his jugular.

I gasp out as I fall to the floor. Looking up at him he stumbles and takes out the mirror out of his neck.

Don't let him leave!!!!

I could hear my grandmother scream at me. I sprang up from the floor, grabbed another piece of the broken mirror and jumped onto his back.

He tried to get away from me.

I bring the glass down hard stabbing him in his chest, repeatedly over and over again. We both go down in a heap and it's like everything slows down around me.

Over and over and over again I stab him in his chest. Blood sprayed up in my face and all around me but I didn't see anything but all the things he had done to me.

With each stab, every time I plunged my blade into his chest I was somehow putting parts of me together. I continuedly stabbed him until I could see inside of his chest.

Finally, the veil cleared and the adrenaline wore off. My eyes widened when I realized what I had done. I just killed him.

Misha's eyes were lifeless with blood gushing from his mouth. When I looked down at myself I was covered in his blood.

I started down at the blade in my hand or the broken piece of mirror and I let it fall from my hand. I could see deep gashes in my hand from the glass but it didn't sting. Not yet at least.

My body was in shock.

All of a sudden my troubles was no more. Now I had another problem.

How the fuck am I getting out of this?

By the time I had put myself to the reality of what I had done it was dark outside.

To be continued...

************