Part 7- The Duelist Academy

A day later, Joey visited the pizzeria to pick up lunch for the two of them; the snow fell upon the pizza boxes, thinly coating them as he walked to Kaiba Corp. Once he arrived, Seto noticed right away and opened the doors for him, but of course, he was nowhere to be seen. Seto's voice from the overhead speakers told Joey to come up to his office, and so he went. "Hey Kaiba, I brought the delicious pizza! I hope you're hungry." But Seto did not look up at Joey, instead, he fixated on a printout of his finances. Joey set the greasy pizza boxes onto his desk, "Come on, K-"

"Get that disgusting pizza box off my desk."

Seto, once again, looked down at the several pieces of paper spread out onto his desk. Joey noticed an extra chair in front of his desk that was not there the day before, along with a couple of paper plates stacked onto the desk. Seto prepared his office for Joey's arrival, and knowing this made Joey happy. Joey placed the boxes onto his lap and put a slice of pizza on a plate for Seto then handed it to him. Watching Seto eat pizza was an interesting sight for Joey; he always envisioned Seto only eating gourmet cuisine with a napkin tucked uniformly into his collar. Actually, Seto still had his napkin tucked in as he ate the greasy pizza.

They didn't talk much, but Seto appreciated the company, even if it didn't seem as such judging from the indifferent look on his face. After Joey ate the rest of the pizza (Kaiba ate two slices out of two whole pizza pies), he suggested they could have a rematch, "How much more of dat stuff ya gotta do? I figured we could duel or somethin'." Joey stood up from his chair and leaned over Seto's shoulder so he could be a part of the serious business that Seto was so focused on. Seto's face changed from serious to slightly less serious as Joey leaned over him, showing an interest in him and his life. The only other person to ever do that was Mokuba, so having a caring companion warmed Seto's stone cold heart. Joey turned his head and saw a drawing lying next to the finances, "Ay, are those the uniforms?" Joey asked.

"Yes. They will be three colors which will separate the rookies from top rated duelists. Red will be a representation of Slyghther the Sky Dragon, yellow will represent Winged Dragon of Ra and then, lastly, the elite will be blue--Obelisk the Tormentor. The people in red are the rookies, yellow is next then blue."

"Heh, I'm not surprised there. Of course, you'd make Slyther the worst and Obelisk the best. I mean, since Obelisk was your god card and Slyther was Yugi's."

"Precisely. And Obelisk is the strongest out of the three."

Seto slid the drawing of the uniforms to the side slightly, revealing two more drawings of different uniform ideas, "Which one do you like the most?" Seto asked. Joey gasped and stood up, "Y-you want me to help ya?"

"Yes, and do it before I change my mind."

"Oh, eh-"

Joey leaned in close and put each picture side-by-side then pointed to the one on the far left, "I really like dat one, kinda cool with the tall collar. The white paired with the red, yellow and blue are cool, too." The other uniforms were red, yellow and blue plus black or just the solid colors but consisted of a few extra accessories added to the sleeves, exedra. Seto picked up the selected picture and examined it, "I agree. Seems appropriate for an academy but not too boring."

"Did I just help Kaiba? Wait, did Kaiba actually agree with me?!" Joey thought

"Did I just help Kaiba? Wait, did Kaiba actually agree with me?!" Joey thought. The look of confusion was anything but subtle on Joey's face as he attempted to comprehend what had just happened, "Ay, glad to help."

****

After three weeks of seeing each other almost every day, Seto requested for Joey to assist in some business inquiries. He and Joey stood in his office where a curiously big box was set on his desk. Seto reached into the box and pulled out a red school uniform, "Try this on." Seto requested.

"Eh, ok."

 Blushing and vulnerable, Joey held the uniform while looking awkwardly at Seto, "What's wrong, Wheeler?" Even though Joey had been naked in front of Seto before, stripping naked while he watched frightened him. As Joey reluctantly took off his clothes, Seto stood watching with his arms crossed. Joey adjusted his collar and stood stiff as Seto examined him. He walked behind Joey, untucking a part of the shirt from the pants then pulled the shirt taut. Then, Seto looked Joey's body up and down, thinking of any changes he may make, but watching as Joey stood there timid and blushing, Seto could not help but giggle slightly, "Wha-what's so funny, Kaiba?" Joey stuttered. Seto grabbed Joey's face and kissed him passionately, holding the love of his life close like nothing could ever break the bond between them. Turns out, Joey did the uniform justice, so much, in fact, Seto could not help but take them off of him.