Part 6- Hopelessly Passionate

*WARNING inappropriate content*

Once again, Joey arrived at the Kaiba Corp. entrance after the tournament ended, "After all dese years you'd think I'd have Mokuba's phone numba so I didn't hav'ta stand here like a loon." Little did Joey know, a sensor alerted Seto or Mokuba when someone stood close enough to the entrance. Seto's irked voice appeared from the speaker, "What do you want now?"

"Dat wasn't cool leavin' the tournament dis mornin'. You didn't even congratulate me. You just can't stand dat I'm good enough to beat ya! Well, I'll tell ya somethin' Kaiba, I'm done tryin' to be your friend!"

"Stop yelling, Wheeler."

The doors opened. Seto's voice appeared again on many overhead speakers, "I'm in my office." then one of the guards escorted him up. Joey walked in to see Seto concentrating on a rough draft floor plan for the Duel Acadamy. Joey stood in front of Seto's desk, studying the floor plan with his index finger and thumb on his chin, insinuating a fake focus. In reality, he had been quite baffled by the confusing lines and connections. Seto looked up from the plans, glaring in Joey's direction, "Did you come to insult me and attempt to make me feel bad for what happened at the tournimant? Well, I don't feel bad. You won simply because you got dealt a good hand--it happens; it was pure luck that you beat me, Wheeler. And besides, I planned the regional tournament a month ago, way before I decided to build the Duel Academy. I didn't have time to stick around and watch all you amateurs duel one another." Joey then remembered what Seto had said to him as they were standing in the virtual-reality room a while back, "I also may see myself as a better duelist than you, but I have also seen you duel many times and I was...impressed." Joey groaned with agitation, "Well what about what ya said to me a week ago about bein' impressed by me?" Seto walked to the window, watching as little flurries of snow fell then sighed heavily, "I suppose luck like you had doesn't come from a bad deck. You did a good job putting it together, Wheeler."

Seto turned around and saw that Joey had been stunned, paralyzed by racing thoughts. Seto half smiled at Joey's expression then proceeded to walk closer, then out of nowhere he hugged him. "Nyeh?" was all Joey could say as Seto pulled him close, embracing him as if he actually cared. The expensive cologne Seto was wearing had a sort of calming effect onto Joey which, as a result, caused him to practically melt in his arms. They stopped hugging and looked at one another, Seto's eyes were glistening, something Joey had never seen before. He unintentionally looked down at Seto's lips for a second then back up at his eyes which Seto saw and took as a sign that Joey was interested. Seto leaned close to Joey's face and then kissed him tenderly and slowly, making him blush. This was not another fantasy for either of them, and the ecstasy rushed through them like an intense shockwave. Strangely, Seto's kiss had been more stimulating than Mai's kisses and, surprisingly, Seto gave Joey a feeling that Mai never did.

Seto ran his fingers firmly through Joey's blond hair, pressing their faces closer together. The hostility towards one another had officially transformed into passion and lust as Seto began to moan seductively into their kissing. The heat of the moment intensified so much, in fact, that Seto began to unzip Joey's jacket then kissed his neck tenderly; every touch of his lips on Joey's skin sent chills down his spine all the way to his erection. Seto could not contain himself any longer, for he had been sexually frustrated towards Joey for so many years, forced to keep it a deep secret. He shoved Joey face first into the wall and started to handle him aggressively, slipping his shirt off then pinning his hands to the wall as if to stop him from escaping, 

 He shoved Joey face first into the wall and started to handle him aggressively, slipping his shirt off then pinning his hands to the wall as if to stop him from escaping, 

"Kaiba, w-what are ya doin'?" Joey stuttered his words while the ecstasy exploded within him, "Zip it, dog." Seto licked and nibbled his ear, this wasn't something Joey had ever experienced, as a matter of fact, the only thing he had ever done was kiss a girl--otherwise, he was a virgin. He always expected he'd lose his virginity to Mai, but as Seto stood behind him, pressing his firm body against Joey's back, he couldn't help but forget her existence.

"Kaiba, why are ya doin' this?"

"I said shut up, dog!"

Seto pulled Joey's head back by his hair then kissed his lips a couple more times before he let him go. He rushed to the pager and sternly asked Mokuba to take care of something at Kaiba Land, but when Mokuba questioned why he wasn't coming along, Seto demanded that he did it. One can imagine how confused and concerned Mokuba was feeling for his brother, but he always did what he was told, nonetheless.

Seto picked Joey up and carried him over his shoulder, taking him into the bedroom. The bed was massive, covered with blue satin sheets that caressed Joey's bare skin so gently, "You need me, Wheeler." It was as though an animal had been unleashed within Seto, an animal that has been waiting to escape for so long. "Wha-? I don't need ya!" Joey shoved Seto off of him then continued, "Kaiba, I don't need ya, not after how much of a jerk you were bein', and stop callin' me 'dog'." The look upon Seto's face actually startled Joey, for his look of lust changed to anger, "You're going to obey me, you got that?" Joey did not respond, but sat up onto the bed, wide-eyed. Seto repeated himself, "You got that?!"

"Gee, Kaiba. What's gotten into ya? You're actin' like a crazy person."

"You want to see crazy? Disobey me one more time, Wheeler."

For the next thirty minutes, Joey obeyed Seto, and when he argued then Seto punished him in a sort of sadomasochistic way. Joey lied on his back, looking up at Seto's toned and muscular body as he thrusted himself in and out of Joey agressively. Joey grabbed onto the sheets moaning loudly, but Seto just grunted in a low, manly voiced under his breath while sweat drenched his entire body. For the first time, as Seto looked down at the man he was having sex with, he saw him as a sexy blond-haired man instead of a goofy and incredibly stupid kid. Of course, Seto always had a slight attraction for Joey, but never like this. 

After they both came,  they lied there in bed panting and sweaty. Joey lied on his back with his eyes wide open as thoughts rushed. Seto stood up from the bed and began getting dressed, then Joey stood up and gave him one last kiss, "Ay, we should do dis again sometime. Actually, I'll be over tomorrow!" Joey ran out of the room and into Seto's office to retrieve his shirt.

"I have a meeting tomorrow."

"Come on, Kaiba. I'm sure you can slip me into ya busy schedule. You won't be in the meeting the entire day, will ya?

Seto sighed heavily, "No, I wont. I suppose I don't have a choice then."

"Heh-heh, nope! I'll bring over some pizza and my deck and we can have a rematch. Oh, and thanks for sayin' I had a good deck, I appreciate dat."

Seto grabbed Joey's face, kissing him one last time before he left.