Halloween Special - Mitch Rapp

I'm so sorry! Something went wrong with my Wattpad stories and I couldn't upload anything. I have it sorted out now and I wanted to post the Mitch Rapp Halloween story. I know it's long past Halloween but better late than never right?

I will be putting the Bucky Barnes story on tomorrow cause it's a school night and I'm exhausted. Anyway! Sorry for the wait and I hope you enjoy!

————————————————————————————
About: you and Mitch are busting a drug cartel on Halloween. You go undercover as married couple in a Halloween party to catch the main buyer.

Warnings ⚠️: swearing and a guy being disgusting, you'll get it when you see it and slight mention of panic attacks.

Y/n's P.O.V
"Ok you two. You know the plan. You'll be undercover as a married couple for this Halloween festival and when you find Davidson you keep a close eye on him. But remember the buyer is the bigger catch here." Stan goes over our plan and I hear Mitch sigh beside me. "I would've thought Davidson would be the bigger catch considering he's running a drug cartel in a town filled with kids." Stan's head snaps to look at Mitch. "Well it's lucky that what you think doesn't matter Rapp." I see Mitch's jaw clench and his hands move into fists. I move my hand over his and he calms down. I'm glad we're sat at a table because it would seem like we have something other than a friendship/ work partners relationship going on. No, it's not banned or anything but I can tell Stan would give us fucking hell for it if we messed up a mission because of a relationship.

"Well you go out tomorrow." Yeah cause it's Halloween, I think to myself, "You can have tonight to go over the files and get ready because you'll be leaving early." With that we stand up and leave the office. "Do we have to pack anything? Ya know for the Halloween festival so we can blend in." I ask as we walk back to our rooms. "I don't know, probably. You have anything cause if you don't we can always ask." I think for a moment and an idea pops into my head. I get a bit excited because I haven't had very interesting Halloween's lately. This will definitely count as exciting. "Oh I have the perfect costume!" He roles his eyes at my enthusiasm but I know he doesn't mind me really. We've reached our rooms now, it does help that they're right next door to each other. "Well don't leave me hanging like that Y/n. Tell me what your idea is." I shake my head. "All you need to bring is a black suit with a white shirt and your red tie." He lols at me intensely trying to break me but I'm as stubborn as he is sometimes. He groans and opens his door. "Why those clothes specifically?" "Well every couple needs a couples costume." I smirk and go into my room. Yep this Halloween is going to be fun.

I've packed what I can and I've read over our targets file at least a dozen times now. I can't help feeling that Mitch was right earlier. I mean yes getting the buyer would be a good bust but this guy Davidson is a really bad guy. He owns and operates a dangerous drug cartel in a town full of families. I need to think about getting into character. I'm supposed to be Amanda Tyler, a happily married woman who works in an architecture firm in LA. Me and my husband James Tyler are in town for the festival. I've read over my persona enough now so I guess it's time to get some sleep. I want to be on my A game in the morning.

Morning
My alarm goes off and I drag myself out of my warm bed. I groan as my feet touch the freezing floor. I look outside, it's still dark! How early is it? 4:30 am. Brilliant! I'm best getting ready, it's going to be a long day. Plus I need coffee.

I get my case and double check I have everything. The costume, makeup and my guns and knives as well as ammunition. Yep everything. Oh! I almost forgot the ring. Who would believe I was married if I didn't have a ring? Getting everything I lock up my apartment and knock on Mitch's door. He opens it right away. "Morning." "Yep not a good one though." He smirks and pulls out a thermos full of coffee. "Oh my God I can see why Amanda married you!" I laugh. My eyes widen at what I've said. "Mitch I'm so sorry I didn't mean to-" he cuts me off. "No don't worry Y/n. Its been two years now, I've got closure. But thanks for apologising, I can see why James married you." I smile but I can't stop thinking about how stupid it was of me to mention marriage. I know everything with Katrina and the Ghost is in the past. I was the one who helped him take down the Ghost, we got our fine but I got pretty beaten up. Stan saw how well we worked together and made us partners. I'm happy he did. When I first started this work a lot of people didn't believe I could do it but Mitch always did and it's nice to have a friend that I trust in these life or death situations. "Hey Y/n it's fine. Really you don't need to feel bad." I guess he just finds me easy to read. "Yeah well I still shouldn't have said that." I frown and walk towards the elevator.