Airplane - Dylan O'Brien

About: your on an airplane going to LA for a photo shoot. Your a photographer and your taking pictures for a movie. Your a nervous flyer so the cute guy next to you helps to make the trip bare-able.

Warnings ⚠️: nothing just a hell lot of spelling mistakes.
————————————————————————————

Y/N's P.O.V
Ok I can do this, it's only 3 hours. I survived high school and that was 6 hours a day. In case your wondering no I'm not going to a family gathering I'm on a plane. I'm not the best person when it comes to flying. I usually have a friend to help me through flights but I'm alone this time. I sit there alone until a good looking guy sits next to me. "Hi." He says sounding way too enthusiastic this early in the morning. "Hey." I say not really knowing what to do next. "I'm Dylan." "Y/N" "Y/N, beautiful name." I blush slightly at his compliments I almost forget where I am until the captain announces that we're about to take of. I guess Dylan can sense my change in attitude. "Hey you ok?" "Yeah I'm just a nervous flyer." I say quietly being embarrassed to tell him. "Don't worry a lot of people are." He says offering me a warm smile.

After two minutes the plane starts to move. Dylan notices how nervous I am this time too. "Do you want to hold my hand?" "Holding hands with a stranger on a plane is a bit weird." I say with a nervous chuckle. "Come on, you never know you could be making me feel better." I smile and hold his hand. It's a lot bigger than my hand but it's so gentle and soft. I feel bad for squeezing his hand when we took of but he didn't seem to mind he just rubbed my hand with his thumb. We finally get into a steady position in the sky and are allowed to take off our seat belts but I realise that I'm still holding Dylan's hand. I feel my cheeks heat up and I apologise for squeezing the life out of his hands. He laughs a bit at that.

"So, what are you going to LA for? I mean I guess you wouldn't go if you didn't have to." Dylan says after a few minutes of silence. "Well I'm a photographer and the company I work at usually take pictures for movies and tv shows. So I have to go to LA to take pictures for a new movie coming out in a few months." "Wow that's a cool job. You must get to meet interesting people." "Yeah but sometimes they can be a bit rude or offensive if I ask them to do something." "Why would they do that? I'm mean your just doing your job. And your not doing anything to harm them your just trying to make the pictures the best they can be." Wow, someone actually agrees with me on this. I've tried to talk to my boss about these things but she doesn't listen. "Can you tell me what movie it is?" Dylan asks with those puppy dog eyes. "I'm sorry I can't. I'll get in trouble if I do." He looks a bit upset but that fades away fast. "Anyway, why are you going to La Dylan?" I ask wanting to change the subject . "Well can you promise not to tell anyone Y/N?" "Well that sounds super sketchy but yeah." "Don't worry it's nothing sketchy." He laughs. "I'm actually an actor. I'm going to La to redo some scenes for a movie I'm acting in." Wow he's an actor, how have I not heard of him? I mean he looked familiar but I didn't know he was an actor. "Wow I was not expecting that. Well can you tell me what movie your starring in?" "I'm sorry I can't. I'll get in trouble if I do." He says mimicking me. I shove his shoulder and he stops. We both talk and laugh for the rest of the flight.

I hold Dylan's hand for the descend as well but this time he's not quick to pull away. He just smiles at me but it's more of a sad smile. He walks me to pick up my suitcase and to the exit of the airport. "Hey, well I know we just met but your really beautiful and I would kick myself if I didn't ask. Could I have your number?" He seems so shy about it which is adorable. "Of course." I say writing it on a piece of paper. His smile is so big I think it might stretch across his whole face. "That's great I'll text you and we can meet up when we're not working when you get back home because we live in the same area." He says getting excited. I smile at him again before going to walk off but he stops me and pulls me into a hug. I hug back (obviously) and breathe in his cologne, hopefully I don't come of as creepy. We both part and I can't wait to see him again.

Time skip(to a few hours later)
I unpack my equipment getting ready for when the actors come. I hope they're not snooty about their money and things cause I've had a lot of people like that before. I really want to text Dylan right now. He would know how to calm me down he just knows the right things to say. One of the movies crew come in and tell me that they're here. I thank them and get my fake but realistic smile ready. Then Owen Wilson and Vince Vaghen walk in and I'm awestruck Then the rest of the cast come in and I see a familiar face at the back. "Dylan?" "Y/N?!" He runs up to me and hugs me. "Wow I was just thinking about you." He says "You we're thinking about me?" I say and he blushes. "Don't worry I was thinking about you too. So The Internship is the movie your in?" "Yeah and it's the movie your doing the photos for as well!" He says getting excited again. I laugh at his cuteness. Then someone coughs behind us. "So I'm guessing you too know each other." The only girl says. "Yeah we met on the plane here." I say "Oh so your the girl he won't stop talking about?" I turn to see Dylan blushing even more. "Hey I think we should be getting on with the photo shoot right Owen. If that's ok with you Y/n" "of course it is Dylan." I wait till he turns away to fan girl about how he talks about me. This is going to be a fun photo shoot.

——————————————————————————————