Chapter three: Helping Casper with his ghost traning

( Serena p.o.v. )

Chris and I offer to teach Casper to become a better ghost after Casper had informed us on what had happened apparently the ghostly trio had kicked him out cause they had no patients and add to the fact that he's just to friendly. So we took him the school's Library so that's were we are we walked through the library and down one of the isle were we open up Chris's backpack so Casper could get out. You really need to clean this thing out Chris. Casper said. We'll look at it this way you've learned how to make shapes. I said. Yeah that was lesson one how to change shapes now on to lessen two how to go invisible. Chris said. I can already do that see. Casper said then he went invisible. Yeah great now how about you try to pick up something like that book over there. I said as I point to the blue book that was just sticking out of it's shelf. He tried but he end up banging into the shelf and knocking the books off the shelf Chris then went over to pick up the book up and put them back onto the shelf. Casper you have to be careful. Chris said then the librarian came by. Christopher I'm surprise at you books are our friend we must treat them nicely and respect. She said. Sorry ms.prince. Chris said then she walked away then came Brock, his goons and Jennifer came over and started picking on him and flirt with me yuk. Come on guys he's not bothering us and she clearly not interested so let's just go. Jenny said but then something happened that made Brock come back. Care full Brock they say that this library is haunted. Chris said when he sees the globe is floating towards Brock. By who earls haunting leg? asked one of Brock's idiots and the rest starts to laugh. No William shakes-boo. Casper said as he puts the globe on his head just as Brock gets it off the fire extinguishers hooks on to his back. Earth to but head your prepared for take off. Casper said as the fire extinguisher goes off like a rocket and have him fly all over the library and into the principal. Getting them into more trouble then they are worth. Casper had decided that he wanted to go and see if he could use his new powers for good instead of evil. So we watched him leave the school so he tests his new powers.

(Casper p.o.v.)

After I had left Chris and Serena at the school so I could test my new power and see if I could help anyone with them instead of simply scaring people when all the sudden there was a suspicious looking dude going into store so I decided to help out by scaring away a man who attempts to rob a convenience store and is thanked by the owner for saving his life after words I went back over towards Chris's house to tell him and hopefully Serena if she was there.