Chapter two: meeting Casper

( Serena p.o.v. )

After school me and Chris were just walking over to his house you know just to hang out. When we run into this ghost named Casper  instantly take a liking to him be come his friend him, much to Casper's surprised to see that a  human much less two of them isn't afraid of him. Chris insists on teaching Casper to be a real ghost while also introducing him to the Trio. But right now there not here. So we put a sheet over him and for him to moan. Boo! Casper said. But it was no good. You need to be more scarier try doing it louder. So he does it again but this time the whole place starts to shake but I know it was only the trio. This two has some serious problem now they are even dressing their friends like us. Said stretch. Who's out there Chris, Serena? Casper asked. It just the ghostly trio. I said in a bored tone. We know who we are and what do you mean it's just us? Who's your little friend. Stretch asked. This is Casper is a new ghost in town. I said yeah guys say hi to Casper. Chris said   as he pulls the sheet of a him. After the whole introduction the ghostly trio kicks us out so they can train Casper.

(3rd person p.o.v.)

After the Trio had discover that Casper hasn't gone to the Ghost Central and has therefore never been educated by Kibosh so now they have the chance to prove themselves to Kibosh, so he would stop hunting for them Casper manages to succeed in his first lesson in going into the stealth mode (going invisible), but fails at every other lesson, leading the Trio to realize that Casper is too soft to be a terrifying ghost: he wants to be friendly, which forces them to kick him out.