Chapter one: The work of the ghostly trio

(Serena p.o.v)

I was with sheila Fistergraff at the rally to protest against the demolition, sense the Applegate Mansion was confirmed to be a historical landmark. But our protest was cut short when the wrecking crew that Tim carter chis's dad hired as well the rest of the protesters but me were terrorized and frightened by the Ghostly Trio, Stretch, Stinkie and Fatso, who are in possession of the Mansion. They tried to scare me but Sense I don't scare that easy as everyone else does they decided that it wasn't worth the trouble and moved on by going back inside the mansion.

(Stretch p.o.v)

We went back into the mansion after scaring everyone well almost everyone, everyone but that girl that hangs with that nosy snoop what his name Chris I think his name was. Anyway we were turning on all the lights. Boy are we good or what. I said. You sure are say happy haunting's. Chris said as he takes a picture of us after we get our sight back and we can see again. Thanks we'll take three eights by nines tens hey wait a minute your that snoop and that girl that's always with him and was at that rally earlier today. Stinky said. Yeah what a couple of fleshy doing in a place like this get lost. I said as I looked at them but I stayed on the girl a little longer there was just something about her that I like I don't know could it be her beautiful black with golden brown tips hair or her pretty her dark brown eyes just pop out when she smiles a smile that can lighten up a room or brightens up any ones day. Wait what am I thinking I can't be thinking about something like that about a fleshy a beautiful fleshy no less no stop,no matter how pretty or beautiful she may be and she's very beautiful ah I gotta stop thinking about her. The the boy opened up book and starts to read it. Ah cording to this, this is a public place but its being condemned. Chris said. Hey what's that the girl said then she made it disappear from his hand and reappear in her hand.well I'll be dammed no wonder she's not afraid of us she's a witch say why are you with this mortal anyway don't you witches hate them? I asked with slightly bit of anger and jealousy nay that can't be it. It has to be something else like like I don't know maybe like disgusted yeah I'm disgusted by the way she's not all mean and witchy like to the kid. Why do you care last I checked you ghost don't even like witches for one and two it's none of your business! She snapped at me. Oh come on let me hang with ya I know just as much about ghost as I know about witches right Serena? He asked her so that's her name very pretty very witchy. That's a typical witches name for ya but even I was thinking more on the lines of Sabrina or something like that but Serena works for you really suits you well very pretty.I said before I could stop myself. Um thanks I think. She said a bit unsure. Anyway hang your a little late for that kid. I said as I made it look like I was hanging myself with a hanging noose around my neck. Besides us pals with a fleshy that's friends with a witch of all people don't make me puke. I said as I pretend to puke. Don't make me laugh. Stinkie said. No way. Fatso said. Beat it. Stinkie said then he disappeared. Get lost. Fatso said then he too disappeared. You don't scare right. I said before I went through the wall.

(Serena p.o.v)

Ghost what do they know oh no I'm late for school. Chris said as he looked at his watch then he ran out of the door while I just disappeared and reappear in front of him grabbed him then disappeared then reappeared in front of his school. That's Serena see ya later. He said as he ran inside the school.