💀Chapter 28💀

Start from the beginning

"Why'd you take long on dropping your kids off?"

Yoongi: What the fuck are you doing? Don't be coming into my room like that. Get out right now!

"Someone's moody, mind if I take that stress away? Oh and I've got a question, are you perhaps feeling a bit weird, I don't know, maybe turned on?"

Yoongi: You fucking put something in my drink didn't you!? I've got a feeling you're nowhere near related to my wife!

"Took you that long to realize. Just some viagra, now shall we have fun?"

Yoongi: I don't like skinny bitches.

"Well you're gonna like one now. I'm sure you're in need. Your wife won't know"

Yoongi: I will never cheat on her, you must be that stupid to think I'll fall for your shit. You either get out or I call the cops.

She laughed and started stripping in front of me. I looked away and took my phone in my hand ready to dial the cops but she quickly slapped my phone away from my hand and pushed me against the wall.

"Quit it Min Yoongi! Stop being a wuss and let's have some fun? You can't resist this, can you?"

Yoongi: Don't fucking touch me, move or else I'll-

She cut me off and pressed her lips against mine. My body was craving for more but not from her. I wanted to push her away but the fucking side effects from the damn viagra wouldn't let me. I felt like the worst person ever alive, I didn't want to hurt or cheat on Y/N like this. As she came into my mind I snapped back into reality and pushed her away but it was too late as my eyes laid on Y/N who was standing by the door with tears in her eyes.

Yoongi: Baby I- I'm sorry! I swear to you I didn't want to do this to you. She kissed me first and poured viagra into my drink, I'm not a cheater.

"No I didn't... Cousin I missed you!! your husband made me dress like this and forced me to have sex with him. I can't believe-"

Y/N: You sure done got me fucked up bitch. I got no white asian bitches in my family but my mom. Who the fuck are you and who sent you!?

"I'm your cousin, remember me? The one from Busan? I-I used to hang with you as kids!"

Y/N: My cousin but you too busy tryna fuck my man? Oof girl if you don't fucking tell me who the fuck sent you I swear you'll be meeting the devil soon. Don't play with me.

"Fine! Hana did. Look, I'm just doing what she paid me to do. It's ruined now, so I'm just leaving. I'm not about to die because of her!"

Tiana ran past Y/N out the door quickly and I approached her right away to apologize but she placed her finger against my mouth and pointed at the bathroom.

Y/N: I know. I saw your text and heard everything this bitch was saying. Take your ass to that bathroom and exfoliate your lips. I don't want traces of that hoe on you. Those lips are mine.

Yoongi: Baby I'm really sorry, I feel like shit for kissing her back but I can't control myself. This shit has me feeling turned on, I don't get why you're not mad at me when I clearly almost-

Y/N: Min Yoongi. I know you perfectly. Unlike you, I've got trust and faith on you, you wouldn't cheat on me. I wanted to cry at the sight of seeing you kissing her back not because of anything else. I'm tired of this bullshit.

"AH, WHY WON'T THE DOOR OPEN!! I NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Yoongi: Baby, what did-

Y/N: My guards are holding the door from outside. She won't be able to get the door open even if she wanted to. I need to teach a bitch a lesson.

Yoongi: I'll call the cops, I don't want you getting hurt! You just got here, don't waste your time on beating a piece of shit up.

Y/N: I've got enough time for bitches like her. I'm so fucking tired of your EX, she's getting it too. Go do what I told you and don't fucking interfere once I get a hold of that cunt.

I wanted to stop her from getting into a fight because of me again but I knew I shouldn't. She already warned me and the look on her face tells me everything. If I touch or try to stop her from knocking a bitch up she won't hesitate on swinging at me too. Y/N took her earrings off and placed them down on her vanity together with her bright red fur coat and sighed as she opened the door again.

Y/N: It's such a damn bad I just got my nails done. Let's see how many diamonds fall off my acrylics once I'm done killing this bitch.